+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Hey did you get any update on your photos again? I re-upload my pics on July 19 and nothing since then. I'm getting a bit anxious now.
Hey apalanis, I got a GU on my cic account (linked PR card application), so the photo was probably approved and I should get the card mailed to me soon. I will update with any new information. After reuploading it took about 5 days to get the GU. On the pr confirmation portal it still says in review though.

Reactions: paontario

PM_

Jul 13, 2021
What if I already have the account created before myself ( haven't got credential email from them), and I declared in-Canada submitted address photo ? Any difference?
Hi, I got my first email of confirmation portal on 13th July 2021 sent them the information required, its almost 15 days now just to get the credentials. What should i do next should i raise a web form?

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Hi, I got my first email of confirmation portal on 13th July 2021 sent them the information required, its almost 15 days now just to get the credentials. What should i do next should i raise a web form?
Hey PM_, what I have seen other people do is try to go the portal and select forgot password, put in your email and see if it will allow you to reset the password, if it does, go ahead and log in and fill out the information they require. There have been a few instances where they set up credentials for you and forget to send them to you. So try that first but do not create an account for yourself as that complicates things a little. Hopefully that helps.

*If it does not allow you to reset the password it means they have not created an account for you yet and you just have to wait, you can try to reply to the first email again, it might hasten things but you never know*

PM_

Jul 13, 2021
Hey PM_, what I have seen other people do is try to go the portal and select forgot password, put in your email and see if it will allow you to reset the password, if it does, go ahead and log in and fill out the information they require. There have been a few instances where they set up credentials for you and forget to send them to you. So try that first but do not create an account for yourself as that complicates things a little. Hopefully that helps.

*If it does not allow you to reset the password it means they have not created an account for you yet and you just have to wait, you can try to reply to the first email again, it might hasten things but you never know*
Oh, that worked, thank you so much! I was able to change the password and log in.

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Anyone here got a request for photo revision in confirmation portal? if yes, how many weeks did u wait for the actual pr card? I got a request for photo revision, 2 weeks until now there is no update. thanks

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Anyone here got a request for photo revision in confirmation portal? if yes, how many weeks did u wait for the actual pr card? I got a request for photo revision, 2 weeks until now there is no update. thanks
Hello cindy09, I got a request to change my photo on July 15, I reuploaded it on the 17th and got a GU on my CIC pr card application after about 5 days meaning it has been accepted and the PR card is being processed, it still shows it is in review in the PR confirmation portal however and that might never change, people get their PR cards and it still shows in review

apalanis

Jul 20, 2021
I got it on July 19 I re-upload a pic same day haven't heard back n no GU. I spoke to an agent yesterday she said they have not yet reviewed my new picture so I guess it's different for different people.

Reactions: cindy09

jaspreet1512

Apr 13, 2020
PR Portal Credentials : July 06
Replied : July 07
Ecopr : July 09

Address is approved but photo is still under review.

Called IRCC and they said "ignore the timelines posted on the website and wait."

VO: Etobicoke

No clue who to address
I called IRCC today, the representative was very helpful. I told him that I have my tickets booked for next month as I need to visit my mother husband and he had put a note on the file yesterday. Today I got a ghot update. I hope they mail the card soon so that I can travel next month. Fingers crossed.

Superstar95

Jun 17, 2021
Folks,
My PR card application in CIC says has been approved.
But my PR portal has both address and photo still under review.
Is this normal?