+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

carlosmfr

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Hello guys,
I am still waiting for the credentials.
Application approved: June 2, 2021 via GCMS notes and call centrer confirmed around 5 times and the dsme answer to wait...
First email: July 8, 2021
Second email: Still waiting...
I emailed to my MP las Sunday and today they sent an inquiry to verify in deep what is going on.
I am principal applicant inland and dependents outland.

Reactions: Dchawla

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Hello guys,
I am still waiting for the credentials.
Application approved: June 2, 2021 via GCMS notes and call centrer confirmed around 5 times and the dsme answer to wait...
First email: July 8, 2021
Second email: Still waiting...
I emailed to my MP las Sunday and today they sent an inquiry to verify in deep what is going on.
I am principal applicant inland and dependents outland.
Follow up on the email and tell them you have not received credentials. Thats what I did.

chunjea93

Mar 19, 2021
Hi guys i have been waiting for ecopr for 2 weeks and i just got an email from ircc saying:

PR Confirmation - An update has been made to your file! |
IRCC has approved and closed your case. Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided.
Please sign in to the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal to view these updates

But when i am on the portal, there is no update at all! I cant find ecopr as well. What does this mean?

Last edited:

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
It's very tricky, specially "City/town of birth". You need to mention it exactly same as your passport, including space, comma, uppercase/lowercase etc.
You can follow below post, except for step 8:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/
Do we need to link the PR Card to CIC account? Do they give us instructions for that?.. I didn't think that was required in new PR Confirmation portal...

carlosmfr

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Follow up on the email and tell them you have not received credentials. Thats what I did.
Hi,
I sent a webform almos 14 days and not answer received yet, I called last Friday and today MP sent an inquiry I will wait to next week. Let's see what happens.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Hi,
I sent a webform almos 14 days and not answer received yet, I called last Friday and today MP sent an inquiry I will wait to next week. Let's see what happens.
Oh webform wont work, answer the email and tell them you have not received credentials yet - same email which asked for UCI, etc.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Hi guys i have been waiting for ecopr for 2 weeks and i just got an email from ircc saying:

PR Confirmation - An update has been made to your file! | Confirmation de RP - Une mise à jour a été apportée à votre dossier!
IRCC has approved and closed your case. Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided.
Please sign in to the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal to view these updates

But when i am on the portal, there is no update at all! I cant find ecopr as well. What does this mean?
Did you sign a declaration , submit your address and photo? when you sign in the portal, there's a third Tab name "Permanent Residence Confirmation", click on that tab, scroll down to the very end, the eCOPR might be there.

chunjea93

Mar 19, 2021
Did you sign a declaration , submit your address and photo? when you sign in the portal, there's a third Tab name "Permanent Residence Confirmation", click on that tab, scroll down to the very end, the eCOPR might be there.
Yes i submitted declaration, photo and address on 14th july. Been waiting for ecopr since. I dont know why they sent me this email but no ecopr on my portal :( is this normal?

Mikle32

Jul 27, 2021
Yes i submitted declaration, photo and address on 14th july. Been waiting for ecopr since. I dont know why they sent me this email but no ecopr on my portal :( is this normal?
Go to the portal, login, look for your name or family name member ( it will say something like in review by ircc) click it, scroll down until you find confirmation of pr download, and thats it, hope it helps.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
I received email from IRCC for congratulating me for becoming Permanent Resident on 29 June 2021 after waiting 40 days since submitting my declaration. To my surprise all my dependents accounts shows ecopr and download option, but in my account there is no option to download ecopr. We all have one account under my email id as I am the principal applicant. But I didn’t received email saying “your case has been reviewed and electronic copy of your copr has been uploaded”. still waiting for ecopr :(

Mario Andres

May 2, 2021
Hello everyone,

I submitted my mailing address and my photo on the PR Confirmation Portal; however, I made a mistake on my mailing address, I did not include my apt unit number/# box. Apparently, once it is submitted I can not modify it. I also called IRCC, but there was a high volume of calls so I was unable to speak to an agent. Any other more direct way to speak to an agent? or anywhere online I can make modifications on my mailing address?

Regards,

Mario

Anxietea

Mar 11, 2021
Category........
CEC
Got GU1 on PR card application in myCIC portal on Jul 23

Fingers crossed

anyone with similar timeline on PR card ??
I also got a GU on July 23, 8 days after my eCopr was issued. Hopefully this means that everything was approved and that the card was sent for processing.

Reactions: sweet2818