+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

shkrafi88

Jul 15, 2021
Hello, Everyone

I have created new Pr conformation portal before receiving portal credentials from cic.

Do I have to inform them or just wait for second mail with credentials? anyone has been in this situation ?

viraj1605

Jul 19, 2017
Hello, Everyone

I have created new Pr conformation portal before receiving portal credentials from cic.

Do I have to inform them or just wait for second mail with credentials? anyone has been in this situation ?
I was in the same situation. They will not send you second email, they will add the PR confirmation case to your already created account. Keep checking regularly.

And yeah there is no need to inform them about this :)

Reactions: shkrafi88

Deep611

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Hello, Everyone

Please let me know when u get your portal ready to upload docs. Because i still not received my login credentials email

renu1234

Jul 13, 2021
Was anyone successful in calling IRCC and talking to an agent this month (within Canada)?
Yes, I was able to contact them. I could talk to an agent once or twice and the one time there was automated message that no agent is available.

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi guys, I got eCOPR on 13th July. On PR Portal, it says that the mailing address is accepted and the Photo is in review with IRCC. I wanted to ask you whether it is normal or not. Also, do you know how long does it take to get a PR Card after e-COPR? Thanks
It is perfectly normal. First your mailing address is confirmed, then your eCoPR document is generated. Then your photo will be accepted.
There is no fix timeline about when you'll receive PR card after your eCoPR document.

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021

EwIslandgirl

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hello Everyone,
Has anyone that has received confirmation portal has dependent child Overseas? I would like to know the process,how do they confirm PR for the dependent, Do they use the portal to confirm or are they going to send PPR? Anyone can help please?

nylider

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello Everyone,
Has anyone that has received confirmation portal has dependent child Overseas? I would like to know the process,how do they confirm PR for the dependent, Do they use the portal to confirm or are they going to send PPR? Anyone can help please?
my dependents abroad received PPR