+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jul 16, 2021
@Dchawla @littlechocolates@outlook. count me in ! It’s been three weeks and i have lost all the hope. I called IRCC today she said they also don’t know why there is a delay ! They don’t have any clue and asked me to call after weeks :( this is so frustrating
@Dchawla @ankita0333 I am passing each and every day for that COPR!.. Literally not even getting interest in doing anything else... I feel like taking a long sleep and awake on the day I receive the COPR..:):rolleyes:

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Hey guys, Question - I just got a ghost update on PR card application, but I'm not sure if it's good or bad news.
I've done my photo myself and I'm terrified that they will reject it. How do they notify you if the pictures is rejected? Would I even get a GU on PR card if it was rejected?
They would send you an email that something needs to be resubmitted in the portal if they rejected the photo. You will probably get the card soon.

Reactions: Zaluzhna

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
It's been 2 weeks - no corp and no email for my husband abroad... such a terrible experience with this portal. if they haven't finalized the application why the hell send the "WE ARE AT THE END OF YOUR APPLICATION" email...

Reactions: Majima

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hello. We received a call from IRCC to confirm current address in Canada. After the call, we received copr by email and our status changed to Approved in IRCC website. There were no portal link or landing instruction etc. Should we just follow the instruction on the copr to send a copy of it with photo to the address in Montreal?

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hello. We received a call from IRCC to confirm current address in Canada. After the call, we received copr by email and our status changed to Approved in IRCC website. There were no portal link or landing instruction etc. Should we just follow the instruction on the copr to send a copy of it with photo to the address in Montreal?
That's first time I am hearing. I dont remember anyone mentioned about getting a call from IRCC to confirm address. Do you see CoPR details in your GCKey account if it is approved ?

nylider

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
one of my friends also got a call from ircc and after confirming the address here in Canada she received ecopr. She submitted her photo through the mail and got her pr card just yesterday.

Reactions: Catpaws14

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
That's first time I am hearing. I dont remember anyone mentioned about getting a call from IRCC to confirm address. Do you see CoPR details in your GCKey account if it is approved ?
Yes I also find it weird. GC key changed to approved. Theres a new message the I cant access titled "Other" it leads to an error page instead of a pdf. COPR was sent by CIC-Que-Pre-Landing. The person who called just verified if we have the same address, if we were in Canada, she said we will receive copr by email, and then after the call we received COPR and status changed to Approved.

Reactions: Majima

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
one of my friends also got a call from ircc and after confirming the address here in Canada she received ecopr. She submitted her photo through the mail and got her pr card just yesterday.
Does this happen recently or was it earlier than PR Portal confirmation procedure ?

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
We no longer need to flagpole or complete a portal profile? It didnt ask for passport. Just say send copy of copr and photo to an address in Montreal.

nilaap

Jun 14, 2019
I am the primary applicant in our PR profile which also has my spouse has dependent. Is it possible to receive the 'IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal' email that requests the information only addressed to the dependent? I am the primary applicant and have not received a similar email.

This email is requesting information that would be needed to set up an account - To confirm your PR status using the portal
Anyone who could help me understand this would be really helpful

Last edited:

goose6694

Jul 14, 2021
Hi everyone…
Is anybody here waiting for COPR from may and June after receiving credential mail…it’s totally frustrating for me waiting from 1 month bcz I uploaded mine picture and address on 18th June…is anyone in the boat
Vo- Etobicoke
Please reply!!!!
I'm another victim of the Etobicoke office. Have been waiting since June 24th. Really frustrating.

bursas89

Feb 18, 2021
Hello, I received my eCOPR on May 18 (2 months ago) through the PR confirmation portal (VO: Etobicoke). I am still waiting for my physical PR Card. Is this normal? Do you have/know any experience with this timeline?