+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Submission of photo and address on 19 June and copr is on 23 June .. address Nd photo are still in review , no update for approval through mail or portal . Could somebody tell me please how much time they are taking for Pr card .. visa office is Ottawa

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Submission of photo and address on 19 June and copr is on 23 June .. address Nd photo are still in review , no update for approval through mail or portal . Could somebody tell me please how much time they are taking for Pr card .. visa office is Ottawa
Short Answer: It varies a lot

Long Answer:
It really seems to be varying a lot. Some people who were issued eCOPR's in late June have already gotten their PR cards. I have seen several people from May who have not gotten theirs yet. I received my eCOPR on June 2nd and there's been nothing new. In fact I was requested to replace my photo just this week and that was after I put in a webform to know why both my address and photo are in review for over a month. So you never know.

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Short Answer: It varies a lot

Long Answer:
It really seems to be varying a lot. Some people who were issued eCOPR's in late June have already gotten their PR cards. I have seen several people from May who have not gotten theirs yet. I received my eCOPR on June 2nd and there's been nothing new. In fact I was requested to replace my photo just this week and that was after I put in a webform to know why both my address and photo are in review for over a month. So you never know.
Same here eCOPR at June 8 and zero news so far.

Ketanpatel72

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
You’ll get email notifications when you link your PR card application on CIC account whenever there’s an update!

But not sure on PR Confirmation Portal!
I tried to link application to gc key account but It shows not found any application on my details. I checked it I fillup correct info.

Hcr123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
I tried to link application to gc key account but It shows not found any application on my details. I checked it I fillup correct info.
Is your PR application showing approved on CIC account?
If yes, then when linking PR card application, select “UCI & Family Name” option, and at the “Place of Birth (City)” box type the characters exactly as per passport including (Comma & other punctuations) and then you would be able to link it!

Ketanpatel72

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Is your PR application showing approved on CIC account?
If yes, then when linking PR card application, select “UCI & Family Name” option, and at the “Place of Birth (City)” box type the characters exactly as per passport including (Comma & other punctuations) and then you would be able to link it!
Pr application shows submitted on gckey account