+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Eagle_2020

Jan 27, 2021
Hello guys,

I received today the first email from the portal. And I need to put original entry day, last entry and the port of entry.
I have been in Canada 3 times as a visitor before I came here with e work permit.
Should I put the entry date as e visitor or the entry date as a worker?
Also, the port of entry is for the original entry or for the last entry?

Thank you

Kaur Sekhon

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
hello,

today i received an email about update on Portal that my case has been closed PR card will be mailed to me at address provided. does anyone has idea how long after this they mail the card and how long it usually takes to get PR card in mail.

imonmiway

May 15, 2021
hey. It’s up to you to decide if you want to amend it or not. I decided to fix everything. It’s free so why not to make it accurate. The only tI’ve COPR would be required is during citizenship application. Current wait times are 6 months but it doesn’t matter, citizenship application is 2-3 years away so I don’t care if is 4,6, or 7 months. Everything is described here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5218-request-amend-record-landing-confirmation-permanent-residence-valid-temporary-resident-documents.html
My eCOPR also have an error of last entry date. Am I still able to use the current COPR for SIN and stuff? on the site they said that applying for amend of COPR would only update the infor on their system and there wont be new document to be issued. I'm confused. Please advice!

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hello Guys, I don’t know how to react. Finally today all my dependents got Copr.
AOR : 20 Jan
1st emai: 20 May
2nd email: 21 May Doc submitted same day.
Ecopr : 30 June
Primary VO: Ottawa
Secondary VO : Etobicoke

Ecopr issued by OSC.
All of my dependents received emails regarding ecopr. But main applicant is waiting. To my surprise in my CIC account my application shows approved with the details of ecopr for all of us. They forgot to attach my ecopr. Called them today and agent requested to solve the issue to concerned department. Anyways thanks to all the members of this forum for every kind of support. I wish everyone here should get their soon as well.

Gagannatt

Jun 30, 2021
Hloo all , can anybody help me. I hot portal link email on 6 th june and rply on same day . But its now more than 23 days i did not receive my ecopr . Can you please let me know how much time i have to wait . It’s urgent

frtong

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
hello,

today i received an email about update on Portal that my case has been closed PR card will be mailed to me at address provided. does anyone has idea how long after this they mail the card and how long it usually takes to get PR card in mail.
Congrats! Can I know when you received eCOPR?

Reactions: Kaur Sekhon

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hloo all , can anybody help me. I hot portal link email on 6 th june and rply on same day . But its now more than 23 days i did not receive my ecopr . Can you please let me know how much time i have to wait . It’s urgent
We have people ( some) waiting since end of May, unfortunately you need a grab a chair and wait

Kaur Sekhon

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
When you got copr ? Is it updates in Portal ?
a copy of ecopr was available to download i think on next next after declaration of presnce in Canada, however photo and address was in process status until today. today it shows photo and address accepted in portal. and I received it directly from IRCC too.

Reactions: Jasaman

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Hello Guys, I don’t know how to react. Finally today all my dependents got Copr.
AOR : 20 Jan
1st emai: 20 May
2nd email: 21 May Doc submitted same day.
Ecopr : 30 June
Primary VO: Ottawa
Secondary VO : Etobicoke

Ecopr issued by OSC.
All of my dependents received emails regarding ecopr. But main applicant is waiting. To my surprise in my CIC account my application shows approved with the details of ecopr for all of us. They forgot to attach my ecopr. Called them today and agent requested to solve the issue to concerned department. Anyways thanks to all the members of this forum for every kind of support. I wish everyone here should get their soon as well.
Congratulations. Immensely glad that you have got the COPR. It was a long wait. Enjoy the day( Long weekend ) :)