Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hello Everyone,

ECOPR: 18 June
First GU: 24 June
Second GU + Application Approved - PR card mailed: 30 June
VO: Don't know, probably Etobicoke

Good luck to everyone!
Thank you for updating PR card timelines. Did you send physical photos as well to Visa office or just uploaded it on the portal for processing?.

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Waiting for the credentials for 3 weeks!!! Sent two follow up emails and emailed from a different email. I don't get it do they ignore my emails? Is it really so difficult to create an account? LOL

Reactions: mapple007

Deep611

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Waiting for the credentials for 3 weeks!!! Sent two follow up emails and emailed from a different email. I don't get it do they ignore my emails? Is it really so difficult to create an account? LOL
I also not received login credentials from 2 weeks. Send 2 mails . Vo is Etobicoke

kmgb08

Aug 29, 2019
Hi, I'd like to clarify, should I wait for a portal email or I should create one myself?

I actually was able to create an account but has not submitted it yet.

July 2019 AOR- Outland

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
I'm in a weird situation now, please help if you have experienced the same thing:

1st Portal email from Montreal on June 25th
Realized I had already created my account on PR Portal to start an AIPP application which I never did.
I logged into the PR Portal and found our Permanent residence confirmation cases were created by IRCC
Submitted the address and photos on June 28th to our cases, successfully declared and they are in review
Called IRCC today and the agent said you shouldn't have created PR portal account, now just wait wait.

Hence: everybody can create the account on PR portal without waiting for IRCC, when you give your email address to them, they create cases on an account you have already created. you can submit your address and photo but then they don't like it!

What should I do now? There is a loophole in here.

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
Hi, I'd like to clarify, should I wait for a portal email or I should create one myself?

I actually was able to create an account but has not submitted it yet.

July 2019 AOR- Outland
Did you see your cases? are you able to submit photos and declare in-Canada address?

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
I've uploaded attachments (the one listed in the document checklist) but I have not submitted it yet.

I'm confused on what to do next.
What documents? in PR Portal you need to upload your PR photo and add your in-Canada address. That's it.
Do you see these two requirements in your PR case?

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
First Email 28 may
Credentials 7 june (uploaded same day)
In between this i sent them 5 emails to let them know i am waiting for my copr.
Ecopr 30 june
Finally the wait is over!!!
Good luck and hang in there!
Hi Priya what did u include in the text while sending them emails ?
Please let us know

Gagannatt

Jun 30, 2021
Hloo all , can anybody help me. I hot portal link email on 6 th june and rply on same day . But its now more than 23 days i did not receive my ecopr . Can you please let me know how much time i have to wait . It’s urgent