+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

vinay007

Jul 29, 2020
Finally .. IRCC got some time for my application after a month. Hope officer didn't hurt his/her fingers for working so hard on my application day and night for a month after the credentials :rolleyes:

COPR it is! :cool:

29 May - Creds
30 June - COPR
(it was hard to resist, but leaving this group for a certain time really helped my brain recover and funtion as it used to :D)

Calling the closed ones ... happily doing blah blah blah ... may be this is what I will continue to do for next few days ... :)

SSGray

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Finally .. IRCC got some time for my application after a month. Hope officer didn't hurt his/her fingers for working so hard on my application day and night for a month after the credentials :rolleyes:

29 May - Creds
30 June - COPR
(it was hard to resist, but leaving this group for a certain time really helped my brain recover and funtion as it used to :D)

Calling the closed ones ... happily doing blah blah blah ... may be this is what I will continue to do for next few days ... :)
Hi! Congratulations! I am glad that May applicants are eventually getting COPR!!!
What is the VO? Did you email VO to speed up process?

Aminjoon

Jul 2, 2015
For me everything finished in a single day! From getting the first confirmation email to getting the eCOPR! I got my eCOPR last night at 11:30 pm.

Reactions: Ayushi1319

snsajedi

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Visit Service Canada to get the SIN number generated on the SPOT.
You just need to carry your COPR letter and original Passport for verification, I got it done for myself and my spouse. However, for Kid, I raised online and received SIN after 1 month. My e-COPR letter is also not signed manually/digitally. Service Ontario will validate in the system directly.
I did for myself. but for my spouse application has issue and they said we should wait at least one month they cannot process it in centre.

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021

29 May - Creds
30 June - COPR

Congratulations my friend , did you try anything other than staying away from group .

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021

29 May - Creds
30 June - COPR

Congratulations Mate.. Looking at the pattern Tuesdays they are issue more eCOPR's especially pending ones from May. Last week, several of May month waiters got it and this week same. So pending ones should be cleared pretty soon.

@vinay007 as you rightly said I am trying to stay away from this forum for sometime as it is mentally bothering.

Reactions: mapple007

Hcr123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
My copr on 23 June and waiting for Pr card .. anybody has some idea how much time is predicted after copr
I got my eCOPR on June 23rd as well, waiting for the update on PR card. It usually takes up to a month, I linked my PR card application with my CIC portal. We should receive an update before they mail it!

VO Etobicoke.

Last edited:
Reactions: LuXar

Deep611

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
HI everyone, I received PR portal email on 02nd June 2021. Sent requested information on same day. But haven't received any email back since then. I got GCMS notes today. Account created on 11th June but they did not share the credential with me.
Calling them and webform did not worked,
Can anyone suggest what i can do ?
Hi! Did you get your 2nd mail with credentials . I am still waiting vo is Etobicoke

frtong

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hello Everyone,

ECOPR: 18 June
First GU: 24 June
Second GU + Application Approved - PR card mailed: 30 June
VO: Don't know, probably Etobicoke

Good luck to everyone!
Congrats! I got eCOPR the same day as you and then the first GU the day after yours. Hopefully I can get my pr card mailed soon.

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
I got my eCOPR on June 23rd as well, waiting for the update on PR card. It usually takes up to a month, I linked my PR card application with my CIC portal. We should receive an update before they mail it!

VO Etobicoke.
I don’t know about linking account .. my agent has all the login details for cic .. can you tell me how it’s and it’s important to get Pr card ?