+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
How did you link your PR card? Can you please help me with that too?
Follow the below steps- posted by someone else in a different forum but this is the step I followed

Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

Reactions: ruyit and paontario

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Nice.

What do you mean linked PR card application? Isnt PR portal updates with PR delivery?
No, the PR portal is different. On your MyCIC account, you can link your PR card to know when the card is approved….. I just posted the steps you can use to link your PR card in your CIC account

• Love
Reactions: DrMack

RockyMountainsBC

Jun 24, 2021
Follow the below steps- posted by someone else in a different forum but this is the step I followed

2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.
Thanks alot @Temitee ✌

Ronnie2211

Jun 24, 2021
Think it’s almost PR card delivery time for me
Got a GU today on my PR card application
First email- May 31
Second email(credentials) - June 2
ECOPR - June 3 (linked PR card application the same day)
PR card GU- Today June 24
Hello

What do you mean by linked PR card application? How to do it?
I received my eCOPR today. I thought they will send PR card a per PR confirmation portal address.

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Hello

What do you mean by linked PR card application? How to do it?
I received my eCOPR today. I thought they will send PR card a per PR confirmation portal address.
Yea, your PR card will be mailed to you
But linking your PR card to your CIC account is for you to know when it’s approved and mailed- it’s optional not mandatory

Reactions: Ronnie2211

cindy007

May 3, 2021
Someone late to receive the second email from CIC. I think you can try the link https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login. Click the button reset the password to check whether you can reset the password for your email. Sometimes because of the email, you will miss the second email like me. Then you can upload your information to the system.

This is my frustrating experience. I have waited for the second email for such a long time because i did not receive the second email. When i received the email from CIC asking me why I have not uploaded my information, i use this way to log into the system and uploaded my information.

Hope everyone has good luck with your road to PR. It is not comfortable, but we can get there.

Reactions: PSW29

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Yea, your PR card will be mailed to you
But linking your PR card to your CIC account is for you to know when it’s approved and mailed- it’s optional, not mandatory
Thanks- I linked it. Do I have to link my dependents too.

Status is showing as "Pending Registration". What does that mean?

cindy007

May 3, 2021
When I entered my address, I miss "l" in "Phillip" in the address. But the post code is correct. Does anyone know whether there is some way to correct my address. So frustrated about this.

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Thanks- I linked it. Do I have to link my dependents too.

Status is showing as "Pending Registration". What does that mean?
You can link your dependents PR card too if you wish, it’s just for you to know when it’s approved and mailed out
Pending registration? Check back tomorrow, it should show submitted

Reactions: Walle_007

team13

Jan 13, 2020

Hi thanks a lot for details process. Can I ask you about step 10 - “date when you became PR” for people just got eCoPR as CEC inland candidate, will the date be when we received the eCoPR email?

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Hi thanks a lot for details process. Can I ask you about step 10 - “date when you became PR” for people just got eCoPR as CEC inland candidate, will the date be when we received the eCoPR email?
When you download your eCOPR, the date you became a PR is mentioned on it under your personal details on the eCOPR

jjrrabbit

Jun 17, 2015
@jjrrabbit Are you in Canada right now and you updated business address in the portal, is that a foreign address not a canadian one ?
Hi
Yes I am in Canada and the work place address is also Canada.

But the portal is saying that "Mailing Address- Provide xxxxx xxxx's current mailing address in Canada. You need to enter a valid mailing or residential address. The address provided must be in Canada and it cannot be a business address. Your permanent resident card will be mailed to this address."

I tried to correct it but after hitting the submit button, it doesn't allow me to change anything.. It shows "In review with IRCC"

T_T

freon

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Dear members,

Can you help me with the below question?
If we receive multiple permanent residence confirmation portal email (one for primary applicant email address and one for dependent email address) should we respond to both the emails?
if we need to respond from both the emails, can I give the same details (same mail id for the primary and dependent) in the email response with UCI and other details ?

Thank you!
I replied to all the emails with the same information for 5 people.

Reactions: Chith

freon

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hi

But the portal is saying that "Mailing Address- Provide xxxxx xxxx's current mailing address in Canada. You need to enter a valid mailing or residential address. The address provided must be in Canada and it cannot be a business address. Your permanent resident card will be mailed to this address."

I tried to correct it but after hitting the submit button, it doesn't allow me to change anything.. It shows "In review with IRCC"

T_T
Try submitting a webform and explain. Or reply to the email that sent you your portal credentials.

Reactions: jjrrabbit

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Hi

T_T
call them bro i think its gonna be easy

Reactions: jjrrabbit