+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Most ppl that were in this forum probably got their COPR already. Only some of the remaining Mays are here. Most June ppl comes and go pretty quick. So I am not surprised to hear no news since most June already done with their COPR.
Etobicoke VO is running late.. lot of people are waiting for June whose application is with Etobicoke.

Reactions: J20190911

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
So,
I should send email to portal one and cc Etobicoke and Ottawa.
Should I say that I sent photos on June 7 and I am April 2020 whereas people of June 17 Submiison and April 2021 are getting ecopr and This is taking me into depression.
I also submitted on 7th June at Etobicoke. I guess our timelines should be similar, so please reply to me once you hear anything from them.

Reactions: J20190911

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hi @PrasadK , what are the intervals of these e-mails that you sent?
Sent them at an increasing pace. First two emails were a week apart. Next interval was a few days, then just 1 day.

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
I received first portal email and would like to confirm how to resolve name issue. My application was processed in my maiden name (name in passport) but I would like my PR card to be issued with my new name. How do I reply to the email for the name section? Anyone with this experience, how did you go about it?

BaskarR

Jun 23, 2021
Wow they are really fast on fixing up stuff, I sent the email asking about the signature an hour ago and I just got their reply with the corrected eCoPR document, Kudos to them!
Hi,
1. I got my eCoPR. but it has a issue. Country of Issue is mentioned incorrectly for the travel doc number (passport). I responded with email to correct the eCoPR document and yet to get a response. Contacted IRCC over phone and helpdesk person asked to submit IMM form to correct the eCoPR. should I wait for them to respond back to email or submit IMM form
2. My son's passport XXXXX was expiring. so I submitted for passport renewal and received new passport YYYYYY on 6/21 with validity date 11jun2021 to 10jun2026. On the same day 6/21, we received eCoPR. This CoPR has his old passport number XXXXX. what should I do now?

please provide any inputs.

alexbi

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Finally received eCOPR! Praise God :D
Hi everyone! This forum has been very comforting to me and at times made me anxious. But, I would just like to share my timeline and a series of efforts I have made since waiting for eCOPR.

I’ve received my eCOPR at 11:12 AM Vancouver time.
AOR- January 19,2021
1st email- May24,2021(Victoria day)
2nd email- May 27,2021 photo and declaration were updated at this time as well.
ECOPR-22 June ,2021 (11:12AM pacific time )
Visa Office-OSC.
No. of days to eCOPR- 26 days
Efforts- I have sent multiple emails confirming I am in Canada and also attached my photo, I have also left two web forms.
Additionally, I have called twice and same bla bla bla. Then finally, I took my photos again and sent them in the mail with a short letter addressed to the visa office about how long I have submitted my application. This letter was delivered today and soon after is when I received the eCOPR email.
What I summized from my situation is don’t sit and wait on these people to process your application; try and go above and beyond for yourself in any way you can , because I think all these officers are mostly burnt out and there is possibly a lot of human errors and inefficiency that are influencing these delays.
Therefore, I encourage you to help them help you. I am not sure what worked for me but I guess it was me mailing them my photos and a letter.
Also, thank you all for helping me cope with the waiting.
Nonetheless, keep strong my friends and PR will be coming sooner than you think.
I hope this helps someone today. God bless you all!

Cheers,
IslandGirl
Hi, Could you please provide some details on the letter you sent to them? which e-mail did you send it too, and what actually did you write? I've been waiting since 07June and my AOR is Feb 2020 so 16 months now. any way I can PM you?

BaskarR

Jun 23, 2021
Hi, Could you please provide some details on the letter you sent to them? which e-mail did you send it too, and what actually did you write? I've been waiting since 07June and my AOR is Feb 2020 so 16 months now. any way I can PM you?
I just replied to the email I received. there is no direct email to the officer.