+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Hey, I had my GCMS note after credentials email too. We're at the same VO. What's your CoPR queue number? Mine is 9245 lol, wonder how many of that 9k+ waiting people already had so I can have my turn too
9245 is actually the code for VLU, OSC. I am on the same print queue. Is it also written on your notes that you’re placed in the “CN COVID PACE” group?

• Wow
Reactions: kumori

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
9245 is actually the code for VLU, OSC. I am on the same print queue. Is it also written on your notes that you’re placed in the “CN COVID PACE” group?
Is the group info is on 1st page? If it is, I didnt have it.

Anyway, the last page is CoPR information, and it's not correct with my last entry date that I provided them via the confirmation email. I guessed ppl having CoPR a day after credentials is the one who had matched info with their drafted CoPR. I updated new Canada address when I declared in portal (I'm so dumb, should just keep the old one in my file so my friend can receive it for me).

Reactions: mapple007

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
They lied to you, look at these AOR 2021 get approved and finalized before us.
:D:D:D After waiting long time and having chance to talk with those call agents at IRCC, I came to conclusion that it is better for us not to add more pain to ours, you know they are just some agents hired to answer phone, they do not really have clue about our questions, they are there just to provide customer service by picking up the phone and invite us to be patient. We can not expect them a lot !!!

Reactions: louloulemon

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Oh, I didn’t ask but now I wish I had! Have you or anyone tried this and did it lead to a good outcome?
I have tried before but no change on my application so far, I just asked her to put note to remind them I am inland applicant in Canada, since some people suggested to bring this to their attention.

Reactions: mapple007

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Is the group info is on 1st page? If it is, I didnt have it.

Anyway, the last page is CoPR information, and it's not correct with my last entry date that I provided them via the confirmation email. I guessed ppl having CoPR a day after credentials is the one who had matched info with their drafted CoPR. I updated new Canada address when I declared in portal (I'm so dumb, should just keep the old one in my file so my friend can receive it for me).
Yes, it's on the first page:
Group name: CN COVID PACE
Group #: 2-TRG34LC

The details on the drafted COPR are correct in my case. There's not a single mistake, so I think it has no bearing on how long it takes for its issuance.

Makesh

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
in COPR, the Place of Birth has only 12 characters, but my place of birth has more than that (as per my Passport).. so its cut off upto 12 characters only.. is this a concern?

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Yes, it's on the first page:
Group name: CN COVID PACE
Group #: 2-TRG34LC

The details on the drafted COPR are correct in my case. There's not a single mistake, so I think it has no bearing on how long it takes for its issuance.

Yeah, I checked my note again and I'm not in the Covid group, I'm sorry that you are :(

Updated on my timeline. Just got the golden email at 14:18 EDT. Details in my signature. Thank you to all of you for keep providing information and being a supporting community for this insane wait.

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Yeah, I checked my note again and I'm not in the Covid group, I'm sorry that you are :(

Updated on my timeline. Just got the golden email at 14:18 EDT. Details in my signature. Thank you to all of you for keep providing information and being a supporting community for this insane wait.
No need to apologize, c'est seulement la vie!

Congratulations on your PR status! It's your day, enjoy it! :)