+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
This makes us to think, if it is a technical glitch the first email that we got or it is a technical glitch which you received second time... I know the overall process is messed up... but I didn't expect it would have messed up this worst.
This is truly a mental torture. I’d rather hear nothing than to see that first e-mail sent to me again. My face lit up when I saw I received an e-mail from them thinking it’s the COPR only to turn completely upside down the moment I realised it’s another fuck up by IRCC and what a bunch of sadists these officers are.

The first one wasn’t a mistake as I got my GCMS notes after I got the credentials and it clearly states that the portal emails were deliberately sent to me by 2 different officers with notes written by them.

I just got off the phone with IRCC 5 minutes ago, and the agent told me that she doesn’t see any notes on file for the 2nd first email that was sent out yesterday. She told me that they don’t have a standard processing time for the new portal and she’s as in the dark when it comes to it as we all are.

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hello everyone ,
I’ve received my eCOPR like 2 hours ago.
AOR- 27 October,2020
1st email- May24,2021
2nd email- May 30 2021
ECOPR-22 June ,2021 (9:10 MST)
VLU,OSC.
People who are waiting for Copr from last 10 days of May. You’ll see yours by end of this week for sure.
I can’t say don’t worry because I know how painful that is.
They took 23 days to send copr after submitting address and photo.
Don’t even know ,how many days they are gonna take for sending the Card now.

you guys are gonna get your COPRs very very soon.
@Rishi.95 ... you are the one with my similar timeline and giving me company in this forum :) . I was following your post's continuously. Seeing you received eCOPR now, I am so happy and it gives people like me and others from May last week gives confidence.

Heartiest Congratulations once and enjoy the moment now.

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
This is truly a mental torture. I’d rather hear nothing than to see that first e-mail sent to me again. My face lit up when I saw I received an e-mail from them thinking it’s the COPR only to turn completely upside down the moment I realised it’s another fuck up by IRCC and what a bunch of sadists these officers are.

The first one wasn’t a mistake as I got my GCMS notes after I got the credentials and it clearly states that the portal emails were deliberately sent to me by 2 different officers with notes written by them.

I just got off the phone with IRCC 5 minutes ago, and the agent told me that she doesn’t see any notes on file for the 2nd first email that was sent out yesterday. She told me that they don’t have a standard processing time for the new portal and she’s as in the dark when it comes to it as we all are.
Beleive me, you are on my prayers... I would be happy if you get it first even before me... stay calm and divert your mind buddy...

oscrva2

Jun 22, 2021
My friend got her first email on June 16 and her eCopr today from Etobicoke, everything happened within a week. I honestly don't know what's up with VLU and why are they taking so long just to approve our declaration ?

Reactions: J20190911

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
@Rishi.95 ... you are the one with my similar timeline and giving me company in this forum :) . I was following your post's continuously. Seeing you received eCOPR now, I am so happy and it gives people like me and others from May last week gives confidence.

Heartiest Congratulations once and enjoy the moment now.
Thank you so much.
You guys will see your COPRs very soon this week. At least that’s what I’m expecting from IRCC people and I whole heartedly pray for you guys to get yours very soon.
Thanks for everyone for being supportive and giving some motivation ( which is much required) for each other during these toughest times.

Reactions: IslandgirlSR

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
ok thank you..
I am in same boat as you. Original entry date incorrect on COPR. Sent them email and called them. IRCC agent said she reported it but not sure if that will be corrected. Its not significant. I am hoping this doesnt delay arrival of PR card...anyone else in this situation??

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
I'm super happy to see you got eCoPR as I just did a quick search and we had the same processing agent. Now crossing fingers that mine will follow yours.
Debbie is that officer probably who’s working on last 10 days of May applications
Thats the name , I see on my document.

LizzyBennet

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
AOR May 2020
PR email May 24 2021
Credentials May 27 2021
eCOPR: still waiting

USA applicant, single, no dependents, inland CEC qualified with score above 470.

It's been 17 business days since the credential email. No word no nothing. It truly seems to be entirely random on how they process
1st, I really truly hope you'll get your copr soon
But..
THIS! This makes me so angry for y'all! Why would they left out these people, these talents and then approved those with 75 - 420 within 3 months??? To prove that their 2021's work is more efficient than 2020's so their progress looks better on paper to the public? That's just cruel!!!

Reactions: SSGray

Makesh

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
I am in same boat as you. Original entry date incorrect on COPR. Sent them email and called them. IRCC agent said she reported it but not sure if that will be corrected. Its not significant. I am hoping this doesnt delay arrival of PR card...anyone else in this situation??
yeah.. just let me know if you get to know anything about the original entry date change..

Reactions: J20190911

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021

Hey, I had my GCMS note after credentials email too. We're at the same VO. What's your CoPR queue number? Mine is 9245 lol, wonder how many of that 9k+ waiting people already had so I can have my turn too

Reactions: mapple007

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

"You can only have 1 profile per person. Each member of your family will have their own username and password. "

I only received 1 username/ password for the whole family (since I requested to use the same email address for my dependents). But when I logged in, all my dependents data were there and I was able to upload their photos as well.

1st confirmation portal email: 6 Jun 2021 --> received 3 emails only (one of my sons didn't get)
credential email: 9 Jun 2021, uploaded the address & photos within the same day
2nd confirmation portal email: 10 Jun 2021 --> this time received 4 emails

Do I need to reply the 2nd email too? Anyone received different username/ password for the dependent?
If there is one application, they provide only one user/password per application. It does not matter how many people are dependent.

Reactions: cipta kreasi

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
I got the same response. Then again I called after 20 days, and then they changed their script saying, you cannot compare case by case. We are working at faster pace... we are giving priority to older applicants (I assume 2020 applicants) which does not seems to be correct... their ultimate goal is to cut your call by giving some response to make you beleive at that moment while you are on the call...
Just to add to this, the agent I talked today was very empathetic and honest. She didn’t give me any of those standard responses and was very upfront about the fact that she has absolutely no clue what is going on with the new portal. She even put me on hold to speak to her supervisor and other colleagues and they also have no clue. She told me to extend my status as it could be a long wait. She didn’t blatantly lie to me with some bogus timeframe or told me to “be patient” and somehow I appreciate that much more.

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Just to add to this, the agent I talked today was very empathetic and honest. She didn’t give me any of those standard responses and was very upfront about the fact that she has absolutely no clue what is going on with the new portal. She even put me on hold to speak to her supervisor and other colleagues and they also have no clue. She told me to extend my status as it could be a long wait. She didn’t blatantly lie to me with some bogus timeframe or told me to “be patient” and somehow I appreciate that much more.
Did you request her to put a note on your file?