+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Finally received eCOPR! Praise God :D
Hi everyone! This forum has been very comforting to me and at times made me anxious. But, I would just like to share my timeline and a series of efforts I have made since waiting for eCOPR.

I’ve received my eCOPR at 11:12 AM Vancouver time.
AOR- January 19,2021
1st email- May24,2021(Victoria day)
2nd email- May 27,2021 photo and declaration were updated at this time as well.
ECOPR-22 June ,2021 (11:12AM pacific time )
Visa Office-OSC.
No. of days to eCOPR- 26 days
Efforts- I have sent multiple emails confirming I am in Canada and also attached my photo, I have also left two web forms.
Additionally, I have called twice and same bla bla bla. Then finally, I took my photos again and sent them in the mail with a short letter addressed to the visa office about how long I have submitted my application. This letter was delivered today and soon after is when I received the eCOPR email.
What I summized from my situation is don’t sit and wait on these people to process your application; try and go above and beyond for yourself in any way you can , because I think all these officers are mostly burnt out and there is possibly a lot of human errors and inefficiency that are influencing these delays.
Therefore, I encourage you to help them help you. I am not sure what worked for me but I guess it was me mailing them my photos and a letter.
Also, thank you all for helping me cope with the waiting.
Nonetheless, keep strong my friends and PR will be coming sooner than you think.
I hope this helps someone today. God bless you all!

Cheers,
IslandGirl

vinay007

Jul 29, 2020
Hi everyone! This forum has been very comforting to me and at times made me anxious. But, I would just like to share my timeline and a series of efforts I have made since waiting for eCOPR.

AOR- January 19,2021
Visa Office-OSC.
Efforts- I have sent multiple emails confirming I am in Canada and also attached my photo, I have also left two web forms.
Additionally, I have called twice and same bla bla bla. Then finally, I took my photos again and sent them in the mail with a short letter addressed to the visa office about how long I have submitted my application. This letter was delivered today and soon after is when I received the eCOPR email.
What I summized from my situation is don’t sit and wait on these people to process your application; try and go above and beyond for yourself in any way you can , because I think all these officers are mostly burnt out and there is possibly a lot of human errors that are influencing these delays.
Therefore, I encourage you to help them help you. I am not sure what worked for me but I guess it was me mailing them my photos and a letter.
Nonetheless, keep strong my friends and PR will be coming sooner than you think.

Cheers,
IslandGirl
Congrats, enjoy and pray for us as well.

• Love
Reactions: IslandgirlSR

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hello everyone ,
I’ve received my eCOPR like 2 hours ago.
AOR- 27 October,2020
1st email- May24,2021
2nd email- May 30 2021
ECOPR-22 June ,2021 (9:10 MST)
VLU,OSC.
People who are waiting for Copr from last 10 days of May. You’ll see yours by end of this week for sure.
I can’t say don’t worry because I know how painful and stressful the situation is.
They took 23 days to send copr after submitting address and photo.
I Don’t even know ,how many days they are gonna take for sending the Card now.

You guys are gonna get your COPRs very very soon. Be positive
It’s the last but one hurdle for PR.
Last hurdle would be the card obviously .
Hi, quick question, is the e-copr the same as the copr you generally get from the mail? Because I traveled out of the country and I received an e-copr and I was wondering if I can land with the e-copr if I just print it since my visitor visa is still valid?

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
1st, I really truly hope you'll get your copr soon
But..
THIS! This makes me so angry for y'all! Why would they left out these people, these talents and then approved those with 75 - 420 within 3 months??? To prove that their 2021's work is more efficient than 2020's so their progress looks better on paper to the public? That's just cruel!!!
I’m 75 CRS and only criminality in progress for more than 4 months, nothing else started. You’ll be fine.

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020

AOR- January 19,2021
Visa Office-OSC.
What I summized from my situation is don’t sit and wait on these people to process your application; try and go above and beyond for yourself in any way you can , because I think all these officers are mostly burnt out and there is possibly a lot of human errors that are influencing these delays.

Cheers,
IslandGirl
Good on ya for putting the fate in your own hands, girl! A huge congratulations!!

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021

AOR- January 19,2021
Visa Office-OSC.
What I summized from my situation is don’t sit and wait on these people to process your application; try and go above and beyond for yourself in any way you can , because I think all these officers are mostly burnt out and there is possibly a lot of human errors and inefficiency that are influencing these delays.

Cheers,
IslandGirl
Another hope for the day :)

Heartiest Congratulations...

Annn

Star Member
May 21, 2021

AOR- January 19,2021
Visa Office-OSC.

Cheers,
IslandGirl
Congrats!

AOR- January 19,2021
Visa Office-OSC.

Cheers,
IslandGirl
Congrats!
I have a question about the address of the Visa Office, Where can I find it?

• Love
Reactions: IslandgirlSR

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Good on ya for putting the fate in your own hands, girl! A huge congratulations!!
Thanks so much @mapple007 and I pray you will get yours very soon as well! I just felt I had to do something, you know. I’m just glad it seems it worked in my favour. All the best to you and probably you can try something like this too. It’s what they used to do before this portal as well so it can’t hurt to try :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mapple007

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Congrats!

Congrats!
I have a question about the address of the Visa Office, Where can I find it?
Thanks you so much and the address for my VO is
Operations Support Centre (OSC)
365 Laurier Avenue West,
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

hope this helps :)