+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
1st email - 31 may
Credentials-13 June,
eCOPR - 16 June :cool:

Now to get the PR card do I need to do anything ?

Can anyone tell me what to do next ?
Like - SIN, OHIP
Unfortunately, to get PR card, all we can do is to wait :) it takes its own time and when the officer processes your pr card application. You can sign your copy of e-copr and use it to apply for SIN and health card.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hey i received my copr on online portal today.it says if everything is correct you can sign the application. Do we have to send them the doc back if everything is correct?
No, you don't need to send it back. You can sign your copy and use it to apply for SIN, health card.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Sure, because I got it a few days ago and it still says submitted in my CIC account, however when I asked some other people they say their application is approved in CIC account. I called IRCC to check with them, they say it's inprogress. So somewhat it does not completed to me. I just want to check if you have the same status.
For few people, pr application in CIC is not updated. But don't worry about that because you got your COPR.

Reactions: BL007 and noahkoch

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Waiting from 15 January 2021. Address and photo upload and also declare. I am in canada.
@dhamanisahil I have seen few people from this group identifying their region's MP and sending e-mail to MP's office. They would inquire about the case on your behalf and reply back. Maybe it's worth a try considering the fact that you are waiting for COPR for more than 6 months.

mukomana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
@dhamanisahil I have seen few people from this group identifying their region's MP and sending e-mail to MP's office. They would inquire about the case on your behalf and reply back. Maybe it's worth a try considering the fact that you are waiting for COPR for more than 6 months.
you mind explaining how to find MP

KirtiParghi

Jul 26, 2019
I have received GU on cic account. My application is approved. I can see COPR number there but I haven't received COPR document neither on cic account nor on PR confirmation portal? Does anyone having this issue?

Reactions: J20190911