+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

BL007

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Can I ask why this is important?

The way I see it, If you have copr, that s it, don t care about the gc account.
Sure, because I got it a few days ago and it still says submitted in my CIC account, however when I asked some other people they say their application is approved in CIC account. I called IRCC to check with them, they say it's inprogress. So somewhat it does not completed to me. I just want to check if you have the same status.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
How are my fellow May portal address and photo forever-waiting applicants? Happy to see another day without CoPR? I’m super happy today

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
How are my fellow May portal address and photo forever-waiting applicants? Happy to see another day without CoPR? I’m super happy today
I am at my wits end with these folks tomorrow marks 3 weeks since I’ve submitted my declaration and still nothing. This cannot be right

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
I am at my wits end with these folks tomorrow marks 3 weeks since I’ve submitted my declaration and still nothing. This cannot be right
This deserves celebration! tonight let’s toast for IRCC and their effectiveness.

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I am wondering what did we wrong... May last week submission people... while others in June are getting quicker. A Friend of mine had similar experience during last year August, where the entire August file put on hold, while people from Nov, Dec got their files approved and received COPRs. Finally he got his COPR after almost 7 months of waiting period.

I am wondering if IRCC follows certian pattern or policy to keep a set of people at a random duration in waiting and putting them under stress.

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Sure, because I got it a few days ago and it still says submitted in my CIC account, however when I asked some other people they say their application is approved in CIC account. I called IRCC to check with them, they say it's inprogress. So somewhat it does not completed to me. I just want to check if you have the same status.
It depends my friend sometimes they don t update the gc account ESPECIALLY when there is another platform and other account that takes the mantle.

many people have received their card and still account shows submitted.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
I am wondering what did we wrong... May last week submission people... while others in June are getting quicker. A Friend of mine had similar experience during last year August, where the entire August file put on hold, while people from Nov, Dec got their files approved and received COPRs. Finally he got his COPR after almost 7 months of waiting period.

I am wondering if IRCC follows certian pattern or policy to keep a set of people at a random duration in waiting and putting them under stress.
7 months of the declaration in the portal??? Really??

BL007

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
It depends my friend sometimes they don t update the gc account ESPECIALLY when there is another platform and other account that takes the mantle.

many people have received their card and still account shows submitted.
I hope you're right. :)

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020

There’s nothing we did wrong. It’s just how most things operate here in Canada. I’ve experienced it first hand from middle school, university, up to most workplaces.
If you’re not willing to participate in the “why try” work and life culture, you might want to drastically change your attitude and expectations of your life in Canada, or choose a different country.