+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Hello ,

Got request for PR portal Access i have finally sent the needed details over email. can you please let me know time lines for the access & photo specifications to receive the COPR .

Reactions: Jasaman

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Hello ,

Got request for PR portal Access i have finally sent the needed details over email. can you please let me know time lines for the access & photo specifications to receive the COPR .
I got that requests on Monday, answered right away and I'm still waiting.

david_91

Oct 11, 2020
Anyone here, under FSW program have received eCOPR recently? I confirmed my address and submitted my photos on May 13th. VO Calgary. FSW program.

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Good question, If you have the "proof of your Virtual Landing before", or you have recently "landing", I think they won't send anything to your portal account.
For me, I do check regularly on my ECAS because my representative has my GCkey account. If your ECAS doesn't change to complete. I think IRCC hasn't sent the COPR to you yet. All you can do is wait a few more days. (Usually, ppl gets their E-COPR within 1 day to 2 weeks normally, the longest I have seen is 2 months.)
Another suggestion will be contacting the officer who sent you the first email because I saw someone get their golden email from them, even before the officer had created their accounts. But I think there is a risk that if you bug the officer a lot, they might just ignore your emails, or treat them as spam emails.
Hey, I was asking this for my friend. He got his credential email today after 15 days of the portal request. just wanted to share the good news. :)

Reactions: dhaiwat7

Sidmat

May 19, 2021
May I ask you why you saying: Kindly note: Reply to the mail you received from "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" by using the reply option/button in your Gmail. Avoid sending a fresh email.

For example my letters were sent to my attorney and she forwarded it to me, so I just provided information required to mentioned e-mail account. so curious why you suggesting not to send fresh mails.
The original email contains a agent ID that helps routing the email to officer folder who handling your request. Or a UCI number to help. So that you will get the credentials faster than without officer trying to search your reply email from ocean of mails

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

After 16 months of wait I got email regarding PR confirmation portal from Etobicoke on 20 May 2021 . Portal Credentials received on 21 May 2021, submitted photos, address and confirmed that me and my dependents are inside canada. I am still waiting for COPR.

Just need to know that COPR will be finalised by Etobicoke or Ottawa as my file was in Ottawa and my secondary office is Etobicoke. I am afraid of this wait now.

AlkaYadav

Mar 30, 2021
you can tell from the signature of the email.. scroll down to the bottom and you should be able to find it there..
Mine is something like below- Not sure what is VO

Virtual Landing Unit

Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network

Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada

warraich1

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Mine is something like below- Not sure what is VO

Virtual Landing Unit

Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network

Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada
it ain't Calgary for sure.. looks to me as either Ottawa or Etobicoke. I can't say for sure though!