+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

warraich1

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Hlo guys , after receiving eCOPR om portal . Is there anything else we need to do for apply PR card.? Or its already applied we just need to wait
they will send you at the mailing address you provided on the portal. No need to apply yourself... I read somewhere that you should receive your card in a week.. fingers crossed..

I am waiting for my P.R.card as well..got my COPR yesterday..

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Hey guys, got my Portal emails yesterday from Virtual Landing Unit Operations Support Centre. I guess it's Ottawa?
I provided all required info for me and all dependents to address mentioned in the mail, so my question is when I can expect to get portal login details?

Thanks!

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
they will send you at the mailing address you provided on the portal. No need to apply yourself... I read somewhere that you should receive your card in a week.. fingers crossed..

I am waiting for my P.R.card as well..got my COPR yesterday..
Thanku. I have also got eCOPR yesterday. Please keep us update when u receive PR card

Annn

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Received login credentials sometime back.
Had received the first portal email twice on May 21 and 24, had replied both times.

Does anyone know if its OK to provide a different address on the Confirmation portal than what's on your application? I moved to a new address recently and did not update my address with IRCC. Please advise. Thanks.
Hey bro,what time did you got the credentials?Around 9:00am EST?

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Hey Guys,

I am new here. This forum has been very useful to get information and so I wanted to share my details as well, maybe it might help someone down the line.
I got the first email on May 24, Victoria Day at around noon from the virtual landing unit. I am assuming that's Ottawa? I have not received the credentials email. Still waiting.

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Many people have the same question. So, I am trying to provide a sample reply here.
A typical reply in your case would look like this -

Dear Officer,

At first, I would like to confirm that I (your name) am currently living in Canada and my residing address in Canada is "Address with Apt number".
Secondly, I am a single applicant. Thus, only one profile will be created in the PR Confirmation Portal for me with the email ID: "your_email@id"

Please see the requested information below:
Details of the Principal Applicant :
Name: ABCD XYZ
UCI: 12345678
Email: your_email@id
Original entry date: Date
Date of last time entered Canada: date
Location(Port of Entry): location e.g Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Airport

Please let me know if you need further information.

Thanks & Regards,
Signature

Phone number

Kindly note: Reply to the mail you received from "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" by using the reply option/button in your Gmail. Avoid sending a fresh email.
May I ask you why you saying: Kindly note: Reply to the mail you received from "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" by using the reply option/button in your Gmail. Avoid sending a fresh email.

For example my letters were sent to my attorney and she forwarded it to me, so I just provided information required to mentioned e-mail account. so curious why you suggesting not to send fresh mails.

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
May I ask you why you saying: Kindly note: Reply to the mail you received from "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" by using the reply option/button in your Gmail. Avoid sending a fresh email.

For example my letters were sent to my attorney and she forwarded it to me, so I just provided information required to mentioned e-mail account. so curious why you suggesting not to send fresh mails.
Hey !!
I am not sure of the process when attorney is involved.