+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
The original email contains a agent ID that helps routing the email to officer folder who handling your request. Or a UCI number to help. So that you will get the credentials faster than without officer trying to search your reply email from ocean of mails
Mine does not have any agent id:

From: Client Portal / Portail Client (IRCC) <IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Sent:
To:
Subject: [EXT] IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – E...

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.

Bienvenue dans le traitement de confirmation du portail de confirmation de la résidence permanente. Le fichier PDF ci-joint contient des renseignements et des instructions sur le traitement du portail de confirmation pour votre révision. Une fois que vous avez révisé le document, cliquez sur Répondre pour envoyer les renseignements demandés dans le document.

Virtual Landing Unit

Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network

Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada

IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

so basically I just sent a mail to the address above and that's it. this is what was suggested by lawyers too.

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
May I ask you why you saying: Kindly note: Reply to the mail you received from "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" by using the reply option/button in your Gmail. Avoid sending a fresh email.

For example my letters were sent to my attorney and she forwarded it to me, so I just provided information required to mentioned e-mail account. so curious why you suggesting not to send fresh mails.
I did sent a fresh email, got the credentials within an hour. It doesn't matter, Just mention all the details and UCI number as a subject line.

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
Hi everyone, I just received my E-COPR 5 minutes ago. Hooray! you guys will receive yours soon. just wait for the PR card for now.

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
Received login credentials sometime back.
Had received the first portal email twice on May 21 and 24, had replied both times.

Does anyone know if its OK to provide a different address on the Confirmation portal than what's on your application? I moved to a new address recently and did not update my address with IRCC. Please advise. Thanks.
It's alright, They're taking the address just to send PR Card, so your card will be sent to your new address.

Reactions: Ron13

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020