02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
Still waiting for my ecopr.
Submitted photo and address in portal on may 8th. No reply . Even sent couple of Enquiry emails no reply from IRCC.
What should i do anyone please help
I think IRCC takes at least 4 weeks to reply webform. I personally think you can contact: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca for more information. Hopefully, you will get yours soon.

FYI, From the link below it says: "The portal is separate from your IRCC secure account. There’s no information about your applications and you can’t check their status.."(https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html)

Reactions: Fangfang

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Helo guys , i want to share my timeline, hope it will help others and give some hope AOR 20 August 2020 All stages passed on 26 march PR confirmation portal request 13 may replied on same day . I sent them fresh email not reply thats why it took time to get credentials. Then i replied again on 21 may and got credentials in an hour. Submitted photo and address on same day. Got eCOPR on 25 may . First VO Ottawa Secondary VO Etobicoke, got copr from Etobicoke.Thank u all and all the best to everyone who are waiting

Reactions: vvin.win

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Did you get the credentials? I got the email on Monday too.
Hey Guys,

I am new here. This forum has been very useful to get information and so I wanted to share my details as well, maybe it might help someone down the line.
I got the first email on May 24, Victoria Day at around noon from the virtual landing unit. I am assuming that's Ottawa? I have not received the credentials email. Still waiting.
same ! I have received the first email on Monday(Victoria day) , replied in couple hours. Haven’t received the credentials email yet.
Same boat.
Please post it if you have any updates.
Thanks

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
How does everyone figure out if their COPR is going to be issued from Etobicoke or Calgary, etc.?

The portal e-mails I received came from Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network. It did not mention the visa office, but upon doing some research, I found that the OSC is located in Ottawa.

If anyone else got their portal e-mail from the same location, please do share your timeline.

I received the first e-mail on 19 May, and the second with credentials on 20 May. I submitted my photo and address the same day I received the credentials and I am now patiently waiting for the e-CoPR.

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
same ! I have received the first email on Monday(Victoria day) , replied in couple hours. Haven’t received the credentials email yet.
Same boat.
Please post it if you have any updates.
Thanks
Yes, I'll post here once I get any update. Hopefully it will be tomorrow now as it seems most people get their emails in the morning right?

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Yes, I'll post here once I get any update. Hopefully it will be tomorrow now as it seems most people get their emails in the morning right?
Yeah ! Hope so.
I’ll post it as well, if I have any update

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Still waiting for my ecopr.
Submitted photo and address in portal on may 8th. No reply . Even sent couple of Enquiry emails no reply from IRCC.
What should i do anyone please help
You must call them and ask about the status of your copr.

AlkaYadav

Mar 30, 2021
How does everyone figure out if their COPR is going to be issued from Etobicoke or Calgary, etc.?

The portal e-mails I received came from Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network. It did not mention the visa office, but upon doing some research, I found that the OSC is located in Ottawa.

If anyone else got their portal e-mail from the same location, please do share your timeline.

I received the first e-mail on 19 May, and the second with credentials on 20 May. I submitted my photo and address the same day I received the credentials and I am now patiently waiting for the e-CoPR.
Mine is the Same, but haven't received Credential yet. Received portal email on 22 may.

Reactions: mapple007

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Mine is the Same, but haven't received Credential yet. Received portal email on 22 may.
I think they are not quite organized, and I feel like they are loosing our emails. Is it a good idea to send them another reply at some point?