+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

harshpatel170195

Oct 26, 2020
Hello All - Yesterday, I uploaded my pic and mailing address to PR confirmation portal.
But I haven't received COPR till now and I would need the COPR for personal banking urgency.
I am thinking of directly replying to IRCC to the first email for COPR urgency. I know that I should wait till next week but due to urgency I would need this document. Please let me know if replying to the email directly for COPR is a good option or not. Thank you.

Reactions: mapple007

huyypeter

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hello All - Yesterday, I uploaded my pic and mailing address to PR confirmation portal.
But I haven't received COPR till now and I would need the COPR for personal banking urgency.
I am thinking of directly replying to IRCC to the first email for COPR urgency. I know that I should wait till next week but due to urgency I would need this document. Please let me know if replying to the email directly for COPR is a good option or not. Thank you.
They never replied me in that email, I sent them twice because I have 2 identical profiles. You can try but I don think it would be much of the help,Ircc works on their ow term

Reactions: harshpatel170195

Ana1994

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Hi Guys, is the format for the reply to the portal email, can you please confirm?

- Personal Email:
- Option A or Option B
- Name:
- UCI:
- Email (as set out in this message):
- Original entry date:
- Date of last time entered Canada:
- Location(Port of Entry):

Thank you!

Sidmat

May 19, 2021
Hi Guys, is the format for the reply to the portal email, can you please confirm?

- Personal Email:
- Option A or Option B
- Name:
- UCI:
- Email (as set out in this message):
- Original entry date:
- Date of last time entered Canada:
- Location(Port of Entry):

Thank you!
When I replied I mentioned **** Etobicoke ***ETO 1234****(copied from the original email which I received)
second line Option A
And then my Info
Make sure you are replying not forwarding or sending a brand new email

Sidmat

May 19, 2021
Same question lol..
where do people actually see the ecopr? New portal? Email? Cic old account?
Once they accepted your address and declaration in the portal. You can download ecopr by login in and scroll down to the bottom of the page you will have an option for download

Reactions: tmsw and Lizer

Sidmat

May 19, 2021
I would say wait because usually it takes 2 days to 14 days

vik222512

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
When I replied I mentioned **** Etobicoke ***ETO 1234****(copied from the original email which I received)
second line Option A
And then my Info
Make sure you are replying not forwarding or sending a brand new email
was "**** Etobicoke ***ETO 1234**** in the subject line of your original email? reason i ask thrs no ofc name mentioned in my email its just "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - E*****"

how do i know which VO sent me?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi guys, one question...how do u know which VO sent you the portal confirmation email. I got one yesterday thr was no info on VO...i replied with the requested info now waiting on credentials. I am based out of Toronto hence just curious.
There should be an officer’s signature at the bottom with the IRCC office. Since you’re in Toronto, it should be Etobicoke.