+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

rjayender

Jan 19, 2021
@NOC98 I tried to link my pr card application to cic account and it says couldn’t find my details. I got ecopr today, should I wait any longer for linking to work? Please let me know.
Usually folks trip up on the city of birth. Are you sure you put it in exactly as it is on the passport? I had a similar issue since I was duplicating what was in the COPR and the search was still failing. When I replicated the passport info, it worked for me.

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
If you have received e-COPR via the new portal, just send an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and they will correct the e-COPR. My e-COPR had incorrect information and I reported via email. The new e-COPR was uploaded by landing office in ~4 hours.
For some people they are correcting. I have done the same but office told me that it's mistake from their system and also he can't correct it. Need to go through amendment process

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
If you have received e-COPR via the new portal, just send an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and they will correct the e-COPR. My e-COPR had incorrect information and I reported via email. The new e-COPR was uploaded by landing office in ~4 hours.
I have done this step already on second day when I got ECOPR but didn’t work for me. I will try one more time, let’s see if it works or not.

• Sad
Reactions: canadacec2021

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Can you please suggest me what i need to do ? I need to wait more or send email again . Bcz i am verry confused what to do , sending 2-3 emails can put adverse affect on my application???
I have no idea tbh. What some applicants did earlier this year was send a new email and changed the start of the subject for FW to RE and that was the trick. We’re assuming back then that maybe there’s a rule that checks the subject header and drop those responses in a mailbox to those assigned to create the PR confirmation credentials. Since the first and second email are from two diff addresses.

Reactions: Jasaman

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
@NOC98 I tried to link my pr card application to cic account and it says couldn’t find my details. I got ecopr today, should I wait any longer for linking to work? Please let me know.
You should be able to link it right away. Some applicants encounter issues in linking as there should be a specific format in the birth place (I think?).

HoshinBonu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Are there any specifications for the photograph that has to be uploaded on the portal ??
Should we actually goto shoppers to get a digital copy

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hi Guys,
I need your expertise. I received an email letter saying our application is complete and we are permanent resident now. in that letter they asked us to send photo and printed letter to IRCC office for PR card..The next day I received another email from IRCC confirmation portal to send them required information create portal. I replied them the same day..it is almost a week now they didn't reply yet.
my questions
1. how long it will take to get 2nd email from IRCC portal with our sign in information after first email?
2. do we have to send them photo with printed document in mail or send them photo in PR portal? can we send photo in both ways?

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hi@aroycanada@NOC98 i have sent them again the email you have mentioned earlier that Subject line with RE: now iam worried i have already sent them 5-6 emails. They will reject my file on the basis of this . Iam disturbing them by sending emails again and again