+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hi@aroycanada@NOC98 i have sent them again the email you have mentioned earlier that Subject line with RE: now iam worried i have already sent them 5-6 emails. They will reject my file on the basis of this . Iam disturbing them by sending emails again and again

aroycanada

Aug 28, 2019
Hi@aroycanada@NOC98 i have sent them again the email you have mentioned earlier that Subject line with RE: now iam worried i have already sent them 5-6 emails. They will reject my file on the basis of this . Iam disturbing them by sending emails again and again
I'm pretty sure you do not need to worry about sending too many emails :) There is no provision I know of in the law to reject a file based on too many inquiry emails!! In fact this should be a good signal to IRCC that their portal setup needs improvement.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
I'm pretty sure you do not need to worry about sending too many emails :) There is no provision I know of in the law to reject a file based on too many inquiry emails!! In fact this should be a good signal to IRCC that their portal setup needs improvement.
Thanku so much . Iam worried why iam not getting credentials. Its more than a week now . Now my fresh email i have sent them with subject line is RE: PR Confirmation Portal . Is that ok??

Ash.newbie

Apr 7, 2021
replied to IRCC email on may 10th haven’t received credentials yet, Etobicoke VO
Can anyone advice if i should followup with them? Or send email again? I am really worried
thank you!

Reactions: Jasaman

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
replied to IRCC email on may 10th haven’t received credentials yet, Etobicoke VO
Can anyone advice if i should followup with them? Or send email again? I am really worried
thank you!
I am also in the same situation, first replied on 13 may . And now i sent them again .lets see how much time need to wait more

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanku so much . Iam worried why iam not getting credentials. Its more than a week now . Now my fresh email i have sent them with subject line is RE: PR Confirmation Portal . Is that ok??
I think you should just chill. You already send the required information so all you can do is wait. As I’ve said before, waiting for a week is NORMAL. I’ve seen others who have waited for ONE or TWO MONTHS to get credentials.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
I think you should just chill. You already send the required information so all you can do is wait. As I’ve said before, waiting for a week is NORMAL. I’ve seen others who have waited for ONE or TWO MONTHS to get credentials.
Now i will wait . I have already sent them so many emails. Now iam worried about is that can affect my PR application

vik222512

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hi guys, one question...how do u know which VO sent you the portal confirmation email. I got one yesterday thr was no info on VO...i replied with the requested info now waiting on credentials. I am based out of Toronto hence just curious.

Ash.newbie

Apr 7, 2021
Hello all, I received the credentials but i only received one email i provided same email for dependant child (option A) will i get another email for dependant or i will be able to confirm dependant information in same account once i login?

Smitchokshi

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
Hello all, I received the credentials but i only received one email i provided same email for dependant child (option A) will i get another email for dependant or i will be able to confirm dependant information in same account once i login?
Yes you will be able to add dependant in the portal.

Reactions: Ash.newbie