+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hlo guys i am sending email again to ircc . What i need to put in Subject bcz i am not b able to reply that email. My representative got it

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
No instructions from anyone...I did it on my own
Just call IRCC to know what to do. I called them in the morning, they asked me to fill the form and take print out, attached the documents such as passport as a proof, then courier it to Ottawa which will take more then 1 month to make correction in the name on CoPR. This is just wastage of time due to fault of IRCC idiots

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hlo guys i am sending email again to ircc . What i need to put in Subject bcz i am not b able to reply that email. My representative got it
One thing we noticed back then was to make sure that subject header when replying to IRCC has “RE:” instead of “FW:”. The latter happens if the mail is forwarded by a consultant to the applicant.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
One thing we noticed back then was to make sure that subject header when replying to IRCC has “RE:” instead of “FW:”. The latter happens if the mail is forwarded by a consultant to the applicant.
Can you please suggest me what i need to do ? I need to wait more or send email again . Bcz i am verry confused what to do , sending 2-3 emails can put adverse affect on my application???

rjayender

Jan 19, 2021
Just call IRCC to know what to do. I called them in the morning, they asked me to fill the form and take print out, attached the documents such as passport as a proof, then courier it to Ottawa which will take more then 1 month to make correction in the name on CoPR. This is just wastage of time due to fault of IRCC idiots
Oh wow - that's a crazy process indeed. In my case, I'm not going to bother because the hassles of getting it fixed are not worth it, IMO. The PR card won't even have the date of original entry on it. But based on your comment, it looks like the name is misspelt - is that right?

Last edited:

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
I can understand your frustration. I too faced issue with "Country Of Issue". I have sent documents to IRCC already. and today documents reached them. Let us stay in touch. Also, could you please let me know what is the error in your copr? Moreover, timeline showing in online is 6 Months. Also if IRCC feel your case qualify for Urgent processing, they can issue it faster. For this you need to write "Urgent"on the envelope.

If you require more help let me know I can help.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Oh wow - that's a crazy process indeed. Out of curiosity - how bad is the issue on your copr? In my case, I'm not going to bother because the hassles of getting it fixed are not worth it, IMO. The PR card won't even have the date of original entry on it.
They split the my name between given name and family name on COPR due to which service canada refuse to give new sin number. I called ircc, they said it’s not a big issue, it happens with most of people but I have to suffer. This is wastage of money and time. It’s really frustrating

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
I can understand your frustration. I too faced issue with "Country Of Issue". I have sent documents to IRCC already. and today documents reached them. Let us stay in touch. Also, could you please let me know what is the error in your copr? Moreover, timeline showing in online is 6 Months. Also if IRCC feel your case qualify for Urgent processing, they can issue it faster. For this you need to write "Urgent"on the envelope.

If you require more help let me know I can help.
Sure we will remain in touch,
Mine gonna reach on May 25, I used xpress courier and wrote urgent on it as it will speed up the process.

aroycanada

Aug 28, 2019
Can you please suggest me what i need to do ? I need to wait more or send email again . Bcz i am verry confused what to do , sending 2-3 emails can put adverse affect on my application???
Yes, you should put RE: on the subject line, that is what I did. Resending emails has not effect on your app. Its essentially already approved since you got the invitation to the portal.

Reactions: Jasaman

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
@NOC98 I tried to link my pr card application to cic account and it says couldn’t find my details. I got ecopr today, should I wait any longer for linking to work? Please let me know.