Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hi,

Please advise what do you mean IRCC sends credential
I sent requested details on April 27th and no reply till now. Still waiting for portal confirmation. Probably officer forgot my file.

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Hi,

Please advise what do you mean IRCC sends credential
If your file is at the last stage of approval, IRCC will send an email asking you to provide your email address and other information. Then IRCC will setup a login to upload photo. On the other hand, they may call you to confirm the same, send you COPR and you have to mail your photograph for PR. Either of the one will happen.

JagRam

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Hi All,

Received eCOPR over weekend.
Thanks and appreciate everyone for sharing your details and support in this forum.
My best wishes and prayers for everyone.

My timelines as below:

NOC 2171, AOR Sep 5th 2020, 3 dependents, CEC inland,
Primary VO: Ottawa
Local VO : Etobicoke

Ghost updates received on April 12th, received 2 ghost updates on April 16th.
Called CIC on April 17th they informed application is in progress and all my stages are passed/completed by April16th.

Received email requesting for Name, UCI#, POE, first and last entry to Canada and responded on 5th May

Received new portal link and credentials on 6th May, uploaded the photos, updated the address on 7th May.

Received eCOPR on 8th May (Saturday) in the new portal where I went ahead and downloaded the eCOPR document.
Yet to get the PR card.

Thank you.

Reactions: Vinami

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi, I have a question, please. I've just received the email about the new portal. I'm about to move to a new address this weekend (in the same province), can I fill this new address in instead of my current address? Can we update the address in the portal later? Appreciate any answer, please. Thank you.

Last edited:

prabhjotbartia

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Hello,

If we require to correct the "Country of Issue" on copr document, Can we send the mail to them or do we need to follow the amendment process. For me copr issued on the pr confirmation portal.
I also need to get corrected tiny mistake in copr. I sent them the email for this. Yet not received any reply from ircc

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi, I have a question, please. I've just received the email about the new portal. I'm about to move to a new address this weekend (in the same province), can I fill this new address in instead of my current address? Can we update the address in the portal later? Appreciate any answer, please. Thank you.
Use the new address as that’s where your PR card will be sent. You cannot edit the info in the PR confirmation portal after submission.

Reactions: Vinami

KPSR

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
Hii
Is the Given name & family name shown in the PR confirmation Portal both r same ?

Given name(s) and family name(s): Singh Singh

Is the name shows like this In-Canada declaration ?

I, Singh Singh, declare that I am currently in Canada. I have answered truthfully to all questions. This includes providing all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Last edited:

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Hey guys , finally my time to post COPR timeline , I have been waiting to do this from a long time
Aor - 26 Jan, 2020
First GCMS may 2020 - security not started else everything passed, file in COVID pace group
Complete silence for months , ghost update on October 20 , call centre agent told me everything is passed just wait for the email , nothing for months , GCMS applied in February showed file approved on October 20. Called ircc again but again they said final decision is not yet made , just wait for the email . My medical was expired in Jan 2021. Nothing for months medicals extended on March 23, 2021. Final decision made on April 21, 2021. Received portal email on may 6 , replied on may 7 and received credentials the next day. Submitted picture the same day , got COPR on may 11 . Guys I know it’s really hard waiting , most of us r waiting from so long Nd people applied months after are getting Pr . I joined every group I could find to get updates.I gave up so many times during the process . Best of luck to everyone Nd I m here to answer any of ur queries.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Hey guys , finally my time to post COPR timeline , I have been waiting to do this from a long time
Aor - 26 Jan, 2020
First GCMS may 2020 - security not started else everything passed, file in COVID pace group
Complete silence for months , ghost update on October 20 , call centre agent told me everything is passed just wait for the email , nothing for months , GCMS applied in February showed file approved on October 20. Called ircc again but again they said final decision is not yet made , just wait for the email . My medical was expired in Jan 2021. Nothing for months medicals extended on March 23, 2021. Final decision made on April 21, 2021. Received portal email on may 6 , replied on may 7 and received credentials the next day. Submitted picture the same day , got COPR on may 11 . Guys I know it’s really hard waiting , most of us r waiting from so long Nd people applied months after are getting Pr . I joined every group I could find to get updates.I gave up so many times during the process . Best of luck to everyone Nd I m here to answer any of ur queries.
Can you please share your VO