+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Hi All,

I received an email from CIC Ottawa to confirm the location, date of the first entry, and last entry to Canada.

What's the next step after this? Will I get a portal email?

KPSR

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
Hi All,

I received an email from CIC Ottawa to confirm the location, date of the first entry, and last entry to Canada.

What's the next step after this? Will I get a portal email?
Yes after that u will get new email with username & password to get copr & pr card through that account

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Yes after that u will get new email with username & password to get copr & pr card through that account
Thanks, KPSR, do we know usually how long it takes to receive a portal link from the Ottawa office? I assume IRCC Ottawa is also offering soft landing via the portal.

KPSR

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
Thanks, KPSR, do we know usually how long it takes to receive a portal link from the Ottawa office? I assume IRCC Ottawa is also offering soft landing via the portal.
I m not sure but u will be get everything done within a few days

Ash.newbie

Apr 7, 2021
Hi all, I received an email from IRCC asking email address date of original entry, date of last entry. I provided information the next day. Does anyone know how long will it take to get portal credentials after providing this information? Its been 3 days for me so far no update.

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Hi all, I received an email from IRCC asking email address date of original entry, date of last entry. I provided information the next day. Does anyone know how long will it take to get portal credentials after providing this information? Its been 3 days for me so far no update.
What was the V.O in the email signature?

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi everyone, I got the PR confirmation portal email from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca last night at 9pm and replied with my name, UCI, email, last entry date, and last port of entry in 10 minutes. In the email, they signed Montreal IRCC (I find it odd because my VO is Halifax IRCC). Still waiting for the credentials. Anyone received it from Montreal IRCC recently?

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Which office did you receive the email from? I received the email yesterday from Ottawa office and replied back yesterday

Billibilly

May 12, 2021
Hi,

I received portal email on May 6, replied and got the credentials on the same day. Uploaded my picture and address on the same day.

My common law's name appeared in my account on May 10th. Uploaded picture and address on the same day.

Received email saying me and common law are permanent residents on May 11th and I can download my eCOPR in the portal
It's been a day since I received that email but there is no update in the portal, addresses and pictures are still in review with IRCC.

Anyone had similar experience? How long usually take to being able to download ecopr after that email.

Feb 22 AOR Calgary VO

Thanks!