+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi,

I received portal email on May 6, replied and got the credentials on the same day. Uploaded my picture and address on the same day.

My common law's name appeared in my account on May 10th. Uploaded picture and address on the same day.

Received email saying me and common law are permanent residents on May 11th and I can download my eCOPR in the portal
It's been a day since I received that email but there is no update in the portal, addresses and pictures are still in review with IRCC.

Anyone had similar experience? How long usually take to being able to download ecopr after that email.

Feb 22 AOR Calgary VO

Thanks!
The PR confirmation portal should have a download button at the end so you can get your COPR. Is it not visible / activated to you?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanks, KPSR, do we know usually how long it takes to receive a portal link from the Ottawa office? I assume IRCC Ottawa is also offering soft landing via the portal.
Your post is the first I’ve seen from Ottawa. So far it’s either Etobicoke or Calgary VO. Not sure if IRCC has expanded the usage of the PR confirmation portal to other VOs.

Billibilly

May 12, 2021
The PR confirmation portal should have a download button at the end so you can get your COPR. Is it not visible / activated to you?
I didnt see that button. Email said they have uploaded already, but I guess it might take some times to appear?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I didnt see that button. Email said they have uploaded already, but I guess it might take some times to appear?
Odd. Mine was instantaneous, the button is below where you uploaded your photo. I got two emails a few hours apart saying that my COPR was ready for download and that I’m already a permanent resident of Canada. Did you get these two?

This is the PR confirmation portal, IRCC will not uploaded it in your IRCC account.

Billibilly

May 12, 2021
Odd. Mine was instantaneous, the button is below where you uploaded your photo. I got two emails a few hours apart saying that my COPR was ready for download and that I’m already a permanent resident of Canada. Did you get these two?

This is the PR confirmation portal, IRCC will not uploaded it in your IRCC account.
I only got one email saying congratulations and what i need to update after downloading copr.

Billibilly

May 12, 2021

addresses and photos are still showing in reviewing with IRCC in the portal.