+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

S.MB

Apr 13, 2021
I have done the same thing. It's not a problem. Don't worry. Only thing is, you might not get mail that your profile is created. Try to login to portal, you might able to see the accounts.
Thank you very much for the response! I appreciate it. May I ask how to spot the difference in the portal when my account is created?

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Thank you very much for the response! I appreciate it. May I ask how to spot the difference in the portal when my account is created?
After you sent them mail for account creation. Wait for one day and check for the "permanent residence confirmation" tab on portal

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Could you please tell me what time did you get your ecopr ? And on what time did you submit your picture on Saturday ?
I updated my photos on Saturday around 4:30. I will let you know once I get copr.. you also please let me know once you get copr.. it seems absii updated photos on the Saturday morning..

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
I updated my photos on Saturday around 4:30. I will let you know once I get copr.. you also please let me know once you get copr.. it seems absii updated photos on the Saturday morning..
Yeah I will let you know , I uploaded photos around 2pm . I know 2 of us got copr on Saturday and Sunday Nd they uploaded photos on Saturday morning

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
So does that mean the PR card through portal process will be received in 3 months? The reason to ask the question is that the eCOPR received is only valid for next 3 months. So the cards are expected to reach before that?
Your COPR validity is tied to your medicals and not related to your PR card delivery in any way. It doesn’t matter if your COPR will expire in a few months, you’re already a PR.

I received my PR card after a month of getting my COPR.

Reactions: Haitham Calgary