+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
hyy guys.I have a question regarding pr portal.I got the email on 23rd april and i replied back on 26april.But after that i didnot get any reply (portal username and passwor).Is this normal or i have to worried about something?Please suggest
Best option is to call IRCC and check with them whether they got all required information.

Cryo

May 6, 2021
Yes. It’s already approved. Just sucks though since you still can’t count full days to citizenship until you receive your COPR.
Ah. My time on a PGWP is counted as full and student as half right?

The way they worded that portal email was a little confusing too. They asked details for each family member (I am the only one applying), so I asked if I needed to include my parents even if they are not part of my application or dependants. In hindsight maybe it was okay to not ask that and just put my info. This might increase the reply time. Oh well.

Thanks a lot for your replies so far btw.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Ah. My time on a PGWP is counted as full and student as half right?

The way they worded that portal email was a little confusing too. They asked details for each family member (I am the only one applying), so I asked if I needed to include my parents even if they are not part of my application or dependants. In hindsight maybe it was okay to not ask that and just put my info. This might increase the reply time. Oh well.

Thanks a lot for your replies so far btw.
Nope, PGWP is still temporary status so it’s still counted as half days. The family members they’re asking are those that were included in your application as they need to be issued with COPRs as well. So if you’re single, it’s just you then.

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

S.MB

Apr 13, 2021
Hi everyone! I got the invitation on Friday and replied the same day. But I also opened an account on PR confirmation portal by accident, is that going to be an issue? Did anyone else make that mistake and can they tell me what they did ? I am so stupid...

prabhjotbartia

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
hello guys, i got credentials email today. But when i opened my account, i saw two same profiles of mine. Should i submit both the profiles or i proceed with one only

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi everyone! I got the invitation on Friday and replied the same day. But I also opened an account on PR confirmation portal by accident, is that going to be an issue? Did anyone else make that mistake and can they tell me what they did ? I am so stupid...
I have done the same thing. It's not a problem. Don't worry. Only thing is, you might not get mail that your profile is created. Try to login to portal, you might able to see the accounts.

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Did you apply for CEC? Was your process already approved in the express entry?
Yes I am CEC, my AOR is September 12 . Mine got approved after I submitted my details in new PR confirmation portal.

Last edited:

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Anyone with CoPR dates between Jan-Feb 2021 still waiting on PR Card?
If it’s via PR confirmation portal, you should’ve received it already. Did link your PR card application to IRCC account? Once the PR card is approved, it could take 6 weeks for your to receive it and that’s already stretching it. You should’ve received it by now.

psharath4u

Star Member
May 26, 2020
If it’s via PR confirmation portal, you should’ve received it already. Did link your PR card application to IRCC account? Once the PR card is approved, it could take 6 weeks for your to receive it and that’s already stretching it. You should’ve received it by now.
So does that mean the PR card through portal process will be received in 3 months? The reason to ask the question is that the eCOPR received is only valid for next 3 months. So the cards are expected to reach before that?