+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

psharath4u

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Hello, I have one quick question.

I have a dependent and I submitted our photos in the PR confirmation protal at the same time.
Is it possible to have different PR card approval time for different people?
I saw in the CIC account that my PR card is approved yet no news for my daughter.

Anyone has similar experience? Thanks.
When did you submit the photos? Is this for Etobicoke?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
How long is it taking to receive the PR Cards after getting the eCOPR in the portal? This is for Etobicoke office. Anyone in the recent times who received the PR Card? Kindly provide the timelines.
COPR via PR confirmation portal? I got my COPR from etobicoke but my PR card came from Sydney. Took a month from receiving COPR.

Arianb

May 4, 2021
Hi everyone it was miracle
Got portal email on 6 th may
Credentials email 8 th may today aroung 9am
Received ecopr in email pdf around 4 pm
That was real quick
Everything got approved in cic portal as well
Finally journey ends
Sorry, we’re you process cec? Was your process showing in process in the express entry or already approved?

deepbilal

Feb 16, 2021
hyy guys.I have a question regarding pr portal.I got the email on 23rd april and i replied back on 26april.But after that i didnot get any reply (portal username and passwor).Is this normal or i have to worried about something?Please suggest

Cryo

May 6, 2021
Hey guys, just curious. If I received an invitation for the portal, does that mean my PR is approved? I read on the website that they usually send you the invite after the approval. On my cic page however, it still says application is in progress.

I received the email for the portal invitation, on May 6th, replied that night and no response as of yet.

Irfat

Mar 17, 2018
Hi
Me and my husband both received the client portal Pr confirmation email. Here are some questions:
1. Do both of us need to reply or only the primary applicant needs to reply?
2. As it mentions to choose A or B in section 3, it is talking about the fourth point under "important notes" right? Which option will be better?
3. Our last entry was from USA was by road but it is not stamped in the passport. When they mention last entry to canada and port of entry, do we have to mention that entry from USA?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Arianb

May 4, 2021
hyy guys.I have a question regarding pr portal.I got the email on 23rd april and i replied back on 26april.But after that i didnot get any reply (portal username and passwor).Is this normal or i have to worried about something?Please suggest
I received the email at the same day, and received the login in the next day.

Arianb

May 4, 2021
Hey guys, just curious. If I received an invitation for the portal, does that mean my PR is approved? I read on the website that they usually send you the invite after the approval. On my cic page however, it still says application is in progress.

I received the email for the portal invitation, on May 6th, replied that night and no response as of yet.
My cic page is the same. I sent my reply on April 26

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Completely normal. If you’d scroll back to posts back in dec / Jan, you’ll see applicants waiting for almost 1 month or 2 just for credentials. So no surprise if you’ve to wait longer.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

It’ll remain in progress in your IRCC account. It’ll get updated to approved AFTER you receive your COPR via the PR confirmation portal.

Cryo

May 6, 2021
It’ll remain in progress in your IRCC account. It’ll get updated to approved AFTER you receive your COPR via the PR confirmation portal.
Ah, thank you. So I guess it’s basically approved then? Just hope I get the reply and Copr soon enough.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Ah, thank you. So I guess it’s basically approved then? Just hope I get the reply and Copr soon enough.
Yes. It’s already approved. Just sucks though since you still can’t count full days to citizenship until you receive your COPR.