Portal Confirmation Email: 05- May- 2021, Replied on same day
Portal Credentials : 06- May-2021, Declaration & Photos submitted on same day
eCOPR : 07- May- 2021
Awaiting PR Card..

Reactions: Vinami and NOC98

SINGH AVNEET

Jun 18, 2017
Hello Guys,
I have a question I am CEC inland candidate and got Email from Confirmation Portal. It says you should be present in Canada but I am currently in India, waiting for flights to be resumed.

please suggest what should I do?

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hi! Just want to ask if there is any PNP EE who got their email on the new portal? Thanks ur answer will give me some hope.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi! Just want to ask if there is any PNP EE who got their email on the new portal? Thanks ur answer will give me some hope.
I don’t think it depends on the stream. It’s whether your VO is either Calgary or Etobicoke, since it’s only those two that uses the PR confirmation portal at the moment. The rest of in Canada VOs are still issuing COPR via IRCC account and/or email.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello Guys,
I have a question I am CEC inland candidate and got Email from Confirmation Portal. It says you should be present in Canada but I am currently in India, waiting for flights to be resumed.

please suggest what should I do?
Better wait to return to Canada then reply. I don’t think there’s any deadline to reply to that email, none that I know of.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Yes but due to covid it is difficult !
Hm, better wait for the dependent to return to Canada then reply. as it’s going to be complicated if IRCC issues COPRs for everyone in your family and that invalidates the temporary visa of the dependent outside of Canada. That dependent would need to apply for PRTD etc which could further delay their travel. So just wait for that person to return.

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
I don’t think it depends on the stream. It’s whether your VO is either Calgary or Etobicoke, since it’s only those two that uses the PR confirmation portal at the moment. The rest of in Canada VOs are still issuing COPR via IRCC account and/or email.
Thanks for the reply. I just want to know what stream usually got this kind of email, usually more of CEC applicants. Im under PNP EE and I want to know if are some PNP got already this kind of email, so it will give some hope for me

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Hello, I got copr on 3rd may. I uploaded address and picture on portal. For the picture they made a update that picture is too dark upload again and it should be 6 months older jpeg format. I uploaded the one I used during my application which is almost 9 months old and jpg format. What you think? Is that going to be ok. The reason they rejected my first picture was I took it from mobile. Just because of covid I can not go to studio for a picture so I used the one I had.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanks for the reply. I just want to know what stream usually got this kind of email, usually more of CEC applicants. Im under PNP EE and I want to know if are some PNP got already this kind of email, so it will give some hope for me
You’re probably seeing more CEC because the PR confirmation portal is for inland applicants and most inland applicants are indeed CEC. Good luck!