+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

sparshikehar

May 2, 2021
Hey, Could anyone please confirm exactly where and how we can link the pr card tracking? I received my eCopr yesterday and uploaded my picture on friday, April 30th. I dont know what is expected next from my side!!! PS: VO Etobicoke

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Hi,

I have done a blunder, I got today PR Confirmation mail from "Etobicoke". But in hurry I created account on PR Confrmation portal. Will it have any issues.
e.
Is it even possible to do that ? If you are concerned, you can give different email for PR card processing

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Is it even possible to do that ? If you are concerned, you can give different email for PR card processing
Thank you very much. As of now I have given the same email ID. Let me see. If I am not receiving any info in next 1 week, then I will see how to proceed.

edumnoi

May 7, 2021
Hello everyone. So we received the email regarding the portal on saturday December 12. We sent our info via email that day and now waiting for further instructions. How many days does it normally take to receive the link for the portal?
Hello, I just received email about the portal thing. I am not sure what to do next. Please advise

edumnoi

May 7, 2021
Hey Can anybody just confirm that original entry date is the first time we entered Canada? @legalfalcon can you please help?
Just see the part where it says what to do next and reply accordingly. But first of all read the email properly.

Reply (click on reply) to this email (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) and give us your personal email address.

 Confirm which option (A or B) in section 3 above you are choosing for your other dependant(s) included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence):

o If option A, no further email addresses are needed.

o If option B, provide a unique email address for every dependant included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence).

 In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):

 Name:

 UCI:

 Email (as set out in this message):

 Original entry date:

 Date of last time entered Canada:

 Location(Port of Entry):
what do you mean? not sure? I also received it a few hours ago.
It says everything that needs to be done. just read the pdf. and reply accordingly.
it says reply with your option A or B
and then details of each applicant.

if you are in Canada then use the portal if not in Canada reply to that email.

I have literally just typed what is in the email. The email is just more clear.
Thank you,
I am in Canada but I do not see how to access the portal. I had thought I need to respond to the email. please advise

edumnoi

May 7, 2021
then they will send you(and your dependents) portal details as per your reply to the email provided.
I have no dependent so my option is A? and also answering this questions below? Please let me know if that's all I need to do
Thank you

Name:

 UCI:

 Original entry date:

edumnoi

May 7, 2021
I have no dependent so my option is A? and also answering this questions below? Please let me know if that's all I need to do
Thank you

Name:

 UCI:

 Original entry date:

Please advise

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
I didn’t received any credentials email today i got the portal email yesterday though it will be again a long wait huhh

Zooey

Oct 17, 2020
Looks like we have bunch of folks submitted on 06 May. Please keep this group posted for any updates.
Hi! I just got the email that they upload my eCOPR... But I can't sign in, it says incorrect account name and password.. I will try tomorrow!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey Can anybody just confirm that original entry date is the first time we entered Canada? @legalfalcon can you please help?
It is the first time you entered Canada on your current status that you hold.