+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Got it. Is your VO Etobicoke or Calgary? As these are the IRCC offices so far who are using the PR confirmation portal. There’s no chronological order on how they process apps.
My notes says Ottawa and Etobicoke but my MP for response saying that file was received at Sydney Nova Scotia office.

Nsaad

Nov 18, 2020
Hi all ...I have received my copr letter in IRCC account...I dont know what to do next? Kind of confused??? Can anybody help??

I have received my copr in the morning and one more email at 8.40pm ...but dont see anything ..any idea what It could be??

Please reply

HT_87

Mar 17, 2021
Hi Guys,
My AOR was June 6, 2020,
the application was approved on Feb 10, 2021.
Since then, I have not received any emails about new portal.
I contacted IRCC agents, and they said local office already sent an email on Feb 11
so they (agents) made a note for local office to re-send the email, and no update since the note was made ( 1 week passes)
Is anyone in the same situation ?
how long does it usually take to get the first contact from IRCC ?

Thanks all

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,
My AOR was June 6, 2020,
the application was approved on Feb 10, 2021.
Since then, I have not received any emails about new portal.
I contacted IRCC agents, and they said local office already sent an email on Feb 11
so they (agents) made a note for local office to re-send the email, and no update since the note was made ( 1 week passes)
Is anyone in the same situation ?
how long does it usually take to get the first contact from IRCC ?

Thanks all
When you say “application approved” is this in GCMS notes or in your IRCC account. If it’s in GCMS notes, there’s really no timeline of when you’ll get the PR confirmation portal email, if you’ll even be under that process OR you’ll receive it the old way, via email or IRCC account. If it’s via IRCC account, then you won’t use the PR confirmation portal, you’ll have to send your photos manually.

Reactions: HT_87

HT_87

Mar 17, 2021
When you say “application approved” is this in GCMS notes or in your IRCC account. If it’s in GCMS notes, there’s really no timeline of when you’ll get the PR confirmation portal email, if you’ll even be under that process OR you’ll receive it the old way, via email or IRCC account. If it’s via IRCC account, then you won’t use the PR confirmation portal, you’ll have to send your photos manually.
it shows on both GCMS and my online account.
I also have a COPR document#, but not a pdf.
does it mean I will go thru the old process ?

Thanks

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
it shows on both GCMS and my online account.
I also have a COPR document#, but not a pdf.
does it mean I will go thru the old process ?

Thanks
Yes. So your COPR is not yet available for download? Check your spam maybe it’s stuck there or if you have a rep previously for study/work permit, IRCC might’ve sent it to the wrong email.

Reactions: HT_87

HT_87

Mar 17, 2021
Yes. So your COPR is not yet available for download? Check your spam maybe it’s stuck there or if you have a rep previously for study/work permit, IRCC might’ve sent it to the wrong email.
yes, there is no pdf to download yet,
I've been checking all folders of my email account, but cannot find the email.
Hope will receive new email from IRCC soon as the agent made a request.

thanks for all your replies

Nsaad

Nov 18, 2020
yes, there is no pdf to download yet,
I've been checking all folders of my email account, but cannot find the email.
Hope will receive new email from IRCC soon as the agent made a request.

thanks for all your replies
So I have pdf copr in my ircc should i also go with the old process??

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Do we need to upload photo with a stamp ? I don’t understand how we can do that when we are uploading digital picture.
Digital image also has EXIF data if you get it from good provider such as Pro Passport Photo.

EXIF data can provide the details which are same as given in stamp.

Reactions: Fadros

Canada2020newPR

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
So no Pr card till now this week..IRCC always find knack of doing this with me ..I was waiting patiently to complete 4 weeks as most of the people got their Pr card by then ..but how again ..IRCC started to behave abnormally for me. Don’t know now when will they wake up..