+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Rajat saksena

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
I tried too.. after hundreds of attempt I read a thread and someone said, using your UCI # and Last name. Then for the City/Town of birth use exactly what is on your passport. Try that, it worked for me so hopefully it works for you too.
Try everything in capital letters as per passport

Hanu1992Ganu

Jan 12, 2021
Try everything in capital letters as per passport
I tried everything capitalized and there is a coma after my place of birth in ecopr . I tried that too still no luck.
One another qstn is there anyone’s pr portal still shows declaration submitted after getting ecopr. Mine still shows declaration submitted and address, photo in review

Rajat saksena

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
I tried everything capitalized and there is a coma after my place of birth in ecopr . I tried that too still no luck.
One another qstn is there anyone’s pr portal still shows declaration submitted after getting ecopr. Mine still shows declaration submitted and address, photo in review
[/QUOTE
Dont worry mine is also showing same even after getting pr card

Rajat saksena

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Dont worry mine is showing same even after getting pr card. So just relax.

Sing4485

Jan 29, 2020
Hi folks,
Got my PR card yesterday. I received my eCOPR on Feb 15.
Only found out about linking PR card application on March 11. Linked the application on my CIC account on March 11, it was approved March 13 and got my card yesterday.
PS: I live in etobicoke.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Hi!
I am April AOR
My notes says File approved and coPR is made on their end.
I asked my MP to check with cic for me and this is what I got:
In an effort to ensure the safety of clients and employees and limit the spread of COVID-19, a secured portal was launched to complete the landing process virtually.

This portal allows in-Canada PR applicants (representatives cannot access this portal on behalf of their clients) to:

Confirm they are currently residing in Canada,
Confirm/update their address,
Receive their proof of PR status, and
Upload their photo for their PR card.
When the application has reached this step, IRCC will contact the applicant to confirm the email address that will be used to create the account. Once the account is created, IRCC will send them an email with their account information and a temporary login password. This email will be sent from a cic.gc.ca email address

Does this mean I have to wait for portal still but my notes says coPR made. Can anyone please help me

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi!
I am April AOR
In an effort to ensure the safety of clients and employees and limit the spread of COVID-19, a secured portal was launched to complete the landing process virtually.

This portal allows in-Canada PR applicants (representatives cannot access this portal on behalf of their clients) to:

When the application has reached this step, IRCC will contact the applicant to confirm the email address that will be used to create the account. Once the account is created, IRCC will send them an email with their account information and a temporary login password. This email will be sent from a cic.gc.ca email address

Does this mean I have to wait for portal still but my notes says coPR made. Can anyone please help me
Looks like you have to wait for the PR confirmation portal credentials to be sent to you. Wait for IRCC to confirm your address and that’s when you’ll get your COPR.

You can refer to this if you want the detailed steps.

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Hi!
I am April AOR

What did you say to your MP?

shanawas

Aug 18, 2020
Hello everyone.
I and my dependents except my son got the PR card last week. When I linked his PR card application to the CIC website, it still shows as 'submitted'. Are the PR cards processed individually? Is this a common scenario?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Atleast for my kid the pr card approved on 15 march after 1.5 months. for us it is still nothing... :( 1.5 months and still nothing....