+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Elvisguo

Mar 13, 2021
Question: I received an email to confirm my address from CIC-QUE-Pre-Landing three days ago, and I haven't received my second email about the new portal link and username, password yet. How long does take IRCC to respond in your case? Thanks in advance!!!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Question: I received an email to confirm my address from CIC-QUE-Pre-Landing three days ago, and I haven't received my second email about the new portal link and username, password yet. How long does take IRCC to respond in your case? Thanks in advance!!!
To use the PR confirmation portal, the email may have a subject header: “IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal” and should come from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. It should be asking for full name, UCI, email address, last entry to Canada + port of entry? Did you get this email? If not, then no, you won’t be going through the PR confirmation portal but rather receive your COPR the old way — via email and/or IRCC account.

Reactions: Fadros and Elvisguo

Elvisguo

Mar 13, 2021
To use the PR confirmation portal, the email may have a subject header: “IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal” and should come from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. It should be asking for full name, UCI, email address, last entry to Canada + port of entry? Did you get this email? If not, then no, you won’t be going through the PR confirmation portal but rather receive your COPR the old way — via email and/or IRCC account.
Thanks for the reply. My subject title is ''Client location for CoPR: '' Basically, it is to confirm my location in Canada. Does anyone get a similar email? I replied and no response yet.

Canada2020newPR

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Hi Guys,
I observed ghost update on my Pr card application linked under GC key account ..but when I went inside nothing was updated and now it is back to submitted status..do we get ghost update on Pr card application too? What can it mean? Anyone worked on Pr card application?can I expect card soon ..e copr 19 feb

Reactions: Fadros

Visha2711

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
Hi Guys,
I observed ghost update on my Pr card application linked under GC key account ..but when I went inside nothing was updated and now it is back to submitted status..do we get ghost update on Pr card application too? What can it mean? Anyone worked on Pr card application?can I expect card soon ..e copr 19 feb
I got 1st GU yesterday and when I called IRCC, they said it has been sent for production.

Canada2020newPR

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Ok great..u mean u also had gu on Pr card application and then as per status it is sent for prod..what is ur ecopr date ..play update once u get Pr any update

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Hey everyone,

I have been reading the thread and all I see is that most of you recieved an eCoPR with the confirmation portal. But I recieved a CoPR via email and asked me to send a PR photo and a copy of the CoPR via mail. I am wondering if the portal is another step and another wait time after sending the photo? :(

Visha2711

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
Hey everyone,

I have been reading the thread and all I see is that most of you recieved an eCoPR with the confirmation portal. But I recieved a CoPR via email and asked me to send a PR photo and a copy of the CoPR via mail. I am wondering if the portal is another step and another wait time after sending the photo? :(
No its not. Some applicants got portal, some got it on email. This is the last step for PR card.

Reactions: 123ganda

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
No its not. Some applicants got portal, some got it on email. This is the last step for PR card.
Thank you. Hopefully will get it soon. My VO is Etobicoke