+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Elvisguo

Mar 13, 2021
Hi Guys, did you get CoPR approved first in your RICC account, then received the new portal email? or you received the email and update your information in the new portal, then you get CoPR approved first in your RICC account? Please advise. Thank you!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi Guys, did you get CoPR approved first in your RICC account, then received the new portal email? or you received the email and update your information in the new portal, then you get CoPR approved first in your RICC account? Please advise. Thank you!
Here are the steps:
1) received email from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca asking for email, UCI etc
2) received temporary code from IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca to login to the PR confirmation portal, was asked to declare presence in Canada, confirm address where the PR card will be sent and photo
3) received an email from IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca that an update was made to the account and eCOPR is available for download in the PR confirmation portal.
4) received an email from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca saying congratulations you are now a permanent resident of Canada
5) IRCC account was updated to decision made - approved. Can see COPR document number but eCOPR can only be downloaded in the PR confirmation portal.

Waiting time from step 1 to 3 can take at least a month to 2.5 months.
Steps 3 - 5 all happens in the same day.

NewUser2349

Dec 10, 2019
Hi Everyone!

I received my eCoPR on 11th February (VO - Etobicoke). My address is shown as "Approved" in portal but photo is still showing "Under review". Is it the same for anyone else here ?

Folks who received their PR card - How did you know it was dispatched?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi Everyone!

I received my eCoPR on 11th February (VO - Etobicoke). My address is shown as "Approved" in portal but photo is still showing "Under review". Is it the same for anyone else here ?

Folks who received their PR card - How did you know it was dispatched?
By linking the PR card application to our IRCC account. You’ll get an email update once it’s approved and dispatched.

I already got my PR card but PR confirmation portal still shows photo under review.

• Haha
Reactions: Fadros

NewUser2349

Dec 10, 2019
By linking the PR card application to our IRCC account. You’ll get an email update once it’s approved and dispatched.

I already got my PR card but PR confirmation portal still shows photo under review.
Thanks for replying. How long did it take to get your PR card?

I applied for my PR through my IRCC account. So there is no need to link again right?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanks for replying. How long did it take to get your PR card?

I applied for my PR through my IRCC account. So there is no need to link again right?
Your PR card is separate from your PR Application so you have to link it manually. There’s a lot of posts in this forum explaining how to link your PR card app to your IRCC account.

Mine took a month — which I think is what most applicants are getting nowadays if you get COPR thru the PR confirmation portal.

NewUser2349

Dec 10, 2019
Your PR card is separate from your PR Application so you have to link it manually. There’s a lot of posts in this forum explaining how to link your PR card app to your IRCC account.

Mine took a month — which I think is what most applicants are getting nowadays if you get COPR thru the PR confirmation portal.
Thank you so much for telling me about linking the PR card application. I just tried doing it, however it wasn’t able to find my application. Will check the forums for suggestions.

it’s been a month since I got my COPR so I’m getting a little impatient

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Just sharing the timeline of the last step of my PR journey.

Email seeking landing info to create PR Confirmation Portal login: Jan 08, 2021 (Etobicoke) |
Received Confirmation Portal Credentials & Submitted Photo and Address: Jan 11, 2021 |
eCoPR: Feb 11, 2021 (Expiry: May 16, 2021 - ie till Medical expiry) |
PR Card: Mar 12, 2021 (Printed at Sydney office on Mar 04, 2021)

Hanu1992Ganu

Jan 12, 2021
Just sharing the timeline of the last step of my PR journey.

Email seeking landing info to create PR Confirmation Portal login: Jan 08, 2021 (Etobicoke) |
Received Confirmation Portal Credentials & Submitted Photo and Address: Jan 11, 2021 |
eCoPR: Feb 11, 2021 (Expiry: May 16, 2021 - ie till Medical expiry) |
PR Card: Mar 12, 2021 (Printed at Sydney office on Mar 04, 2021)

Did you link the pr card application in IRCC login

Hanu1992Ganu

Jan 12, 2021
I am still not able to link my pr card application online. Tried everything entered it exactly the same way as it appears on my ecopr.

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
No. I didn't link my PR card application. It's, on an average one month, to receive the PR Card after eCoPR from Etobicoke. I set up my mind to wait for 2 months since I didn't have any travel plan. Moreover, I was tired of logging into IRCC account and watching the same status.

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
I am still not able to link my pr card application online. Tried everything entered it exactly the same way as it appears on my ecopr.
I tried too.. after hundreds of attempt I read a thread and someone said, using your UCI # and Last name. Then for the City/Town of birth use exactly what is on your passport. Try that, it worked for me so hopefully it works for you too.