+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Guys, I got an email requesting to send the COPR letter and photographs for PR Card but they didn't ask for PP.

I'm not sure if that's correct. Can anybody confirm if I'm missing out on something?
No passport requests for in Canada applicants anymore.

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hello ,
I hope you are doing good !
How to link application ? Can you please tell ?
I am not sure if someone have already mentioned this or not, but I am doing it again incase if anyone missed.

about this linking the PR card application to your account, I just tried and it worked for me. Things that i had to do:

1) login into your account using GC KEY
2) under the list of your application there will be an option: "Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online."

3) I used : search by UCI and family name (when i used UCI and application id, it failed for me saying no such application found), however using family name and UCI worked for me so you try you combinations.

4) Click on link the found application to my account.

Hanu1992Ganu

Jan 12, 2021
I tried all the application search type to link the pr card but nothing works for me. It says no application found. Any body in same situation? Does it mean my photo is not in the queue to get printed. My ecopr is feb 19

Reactions: pritpalkaur95

Hanu1992Ganu

Jan 12, 2021
I called ircc today and they told my photo is not yet verified. Uploaded on jan 23. In my login portal everything says review including self declaration. Got ecopr on feb 19 . Anyone with same situation

clickongoldy

Feb 15, 2016
I called ircc today and they told my photo is not yet verified. Uploaded on jan 23. In my login portal everything says review including self declaration. Got ecopr on feb 19 . Anyone with same situation
it also took me a while to link the application. Your name is case sensitive, so fill your name as per the eCOPR letter. careful with UPPERCASE and lowercase letters.
and fill the city/town of birth as per your passport with exact space and comma's.
And your date of Permanent Residence is the date of Landing that is in the ecas.
This worked for me.

Reactions: mogi and zeelharsh

deanj

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Just got my PR card. Was mailed out from Sydney.

Received ecopr from Etobicoke via the portal on Feb 15.
Btw photo status still pending approval on the portal.

I recommend linking your pr card application in your CIC account to be able to see the exact status.

mogi

Oct 8, 2020
It took a while linking my PR card application in CIC account since all fields are seems to be case sensitive, space, commas etc, and found that card has been already dispatched on 3/11. Ecopr date is Feb 16 from Etobicoke. PR portal still in review status.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Waiting for PR cards since Feb 2. Etobicoke. eCOPR expired too.