+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Harkamal2021

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
It's been a month since I got copr and I called IRCC, they said my pr card hasn't printed yet.
It's good to know because I was checking mail box two times a day and there was no point.
FYI, the agent said there is no time frame... (not a month or 6 weeks or so)
which office?

Reactions: PA012345

PA012345

Jan 16, 2020
Hey Guys, everyone with eCOPR, I am not sure if someone have already mentioned this or not, but I am doing it again incase if anyone missed. Also i will share something strange at the end. Please share your opinion.

about this linking the PR card application to your account, I just tried and it worked for me. Things that i had to do:

1) login into your account using GC KEY
2) under the list of your application there will be an option: "Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online."

3) I used : search by UCI and family name (when i used UCI and application id, it failed for me saying no such application found), however using family name and UCI worked for me.

4) Click on link the found application to my account.

Something that is strange: My PR Card application shows submitted on 1st March 2021. however today is 28th Feb 2021. IS this the case with everyone or just me? does this mean my PR will be printed on 1st March? Please share your opinion.
Did you apply by paper?

Canada2020newPR

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
It's been a month since I got copr so I called IRCC, they said my pr card hasn't printed yet.
It's good to know because I was checking mail box two times a day and there was no point.
FYI, the agent said there is no time frame... (not a month or 6 weeks or so)
This is general statement from agents now a days even for copr they say there is no timeframe ,but most of the people got in 1 month and others around 2..so no need to worry much about what agent said only in case if someone is so unlucky or any issue with photo it will take time else I have seen so many people for Pr card within month

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
This is general statement from agents now a days even for copr they say there is no timeframe ,but most of the people got in 1 month and others around 2..so no need to worry much about what agent said only in case if someone is so unlucky or any issue with photo it will take time else I have seen so many people for Pr card within month
There are people who haven't gotten the card and have to go back to their country as soon as they get a pr card because of a family issue like I do.
I wrote the post for those people. It's been 5 weeks and it didn't even start printing in my case. Thanks.

Reactions: java8 and zeelharsh

Canada2020newPR

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
There are people who haven't gotten the card and have to go back to their country as soon as they get a pr card because of a family issue like I do.
I wrote the post for those people. It's been 5 weeks and it didn't even start printing in my case. Thanks.
I am even talking on behalf on many others who already got card through Pr confirmation portal ..I agree some including me are still waiting ..but that’s when I said most get some not ..it’s on luck

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi guys is see a lot of people asking about leaving Canada without the PR card

So I had to leave Canada due to a medical emergency on January 12th (got eCOPR January 11th) so my card was delivered in my Canadian address last week, then my neighbour sent it to me down in Mexico and it was delivered today, I had no problem, so my suggestion is if you have an emergency and have to leave Canada, just make sure your name is in the receipt and you should be fine.