+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Anyone got the portal invitation within the last 2 weeks? I am not seeing as many applicants getting this as early Jan. Are they phasing it out?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Is it mandatory to link portal to GCkey after eCOPR? Just read few messages here and got confusion on this.
not mandatory, we are just doing time pass... lol.. all this wont change anything... haha so just sit patiently and wait and use this time for some other useful things :p

• Haha
Reactions: PA012345

zeelharsh

Jan 22, 2021
Does anyone get their pr card recently how much time it takes? I called ircc and they told me that your card is in production.?

Aman1809

Mar 8, 2019
Anyone got the portal invitation within the last 2 weeks? I am not seeing as many applicants getting this as early Jan. Are they phasing it out?
I got the portal last Friday. Submitted the declaration, photo and the address but still no ecopr

upasana1905

Jun 20, 2020
Feb 19, 2021.
Please keep checking your email (or ask your representative, if thats the case) for the COPR. In my case, even though I had updated the address/photo on "PR Confirmation Portal" (on Dec 19, 2020), my representative received my COPR on his email ID the old way on Feb 19, 2021 (when my application got approved on IRCC GCKey site) and now I have to send the physical copy of a photo (along with the COPR copy) to Etobicoke office, then they will send the PR Card.

So I may not see any further updates on PR Confirmation Portal.
Thanks for this information.I dont have any representative but problem now I have Is,few days back my WP was approved which was submitted by my employer and my file had secondary email id of my employer.I have to check with them. Also can you please let me know if you received any email notification on your id when your application was approved?I received a mail on my personal id so Im assuming I will get copr also on the same.