+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

JrSk

Feb 1, 2021
Thanks for this information.I dont have any representative but problem now I have Is,few days back my WP was approved which was submitted by my employer and my file had secondary email id of my employer.I have to check with them. Also can you please let me know if you received any email notification on your id when your application was approved?I received a mail on my personal id so Im assuming I will get copr also on the same.
Even I had renewed my WP few days back. It doesn't matter. As I see it, In your case you must get the information on YOUR PERSONAL mail ID. The one which you have used as Primary in PR Application. In either cases (for portal or otherwise?.

Harkamal2021

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi
New Member Just an update
First Portal email on the 24th Dec
09th Jan Credential received - uploaded picture and address on the same day
Feb 08th - ecopr - linked PR card to my GC Key
23rd Feb - GC key updated - PR card approved - Card mailed on the 20th Feb
The card can be in the post box any time from now.

Good Luck
Did you get your pr card?

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi
New Member Just an update
First Portal email on the 24th Dec
09th Jan Credential received - uploaded picture and address on the same day
Feb 08th - ecopr - linked PR card to my GC Key
23rd Feb - GC key updated - PR card approved - Card mailed on the 20th Feb
The card can be in the post box any time from now.

Good Luck
Hey man... where did you got the notification that your pr hard have been dispatched.
i got the approved msg but dont see any dispatch mentioned.

do you have to do anything for that?

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hey man... where did you got the notification that your pr hard have been dispatched.
i got the approved msg but dont see any dispatch mentioned.

do you have to do anything for that?
Hey Guys, everyone with eCOPR, I am not sure if someone have already mentioned this or not, but I am doing it again incase if anyone missed. Also i will share something strange at the end. Please share your opinion.

about this linking the PR card application to your account, I just tried and it worked for me. Things that i had to do:

1) login into your account using GC KEY
2) under the list of your application there will be an option: "Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online."

3) I used : search by UCI and family name (when i used UCI and application id, it failed for me saying no such application found), however using family name and UCI worked for me.

4) Click on link the found application to my account.

Something that is strange: My PR Card application shows submitted on 1st March 2021. however today is 28th Feb 2021. IS this the case with everyone or just me? does this mean my PR will be printed on 1st March? Please share your opinion.

Krish121089

Aug 20, 2019
Hey Guys, everyone with eCOPR, I am not sure if someone have already mentioned this or not, but I am doing it again incase if anyone missed. Also i will share something strange at the end. Please share your opinion.

about this linking the PR card application to your account, I just tried and it worked for me. Things that i had to do:

2) under the list of your application there will be an option: "Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online."

3) I used : search by UCI and family name (when i used UCI and application id, it failed for me saying no such application found), however using family name and UCI worked for me.

Something that is strange: My PR Card application shows submitted on 1st March 2021. however today is 28th Feb 2021. IS this the case with everyone or just me? does this mean my PR will be printed on 1st March? Please share your opinion.
What is the application received date inside?

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Same as me. How it looks inside? Same like other application with eligibility, background and others?
Yes it is mostly like we dont need your biometrics/interview/ application is in progress we will update.... same sh*t.

I hope 1st march they atleast print it...

What is your date of application submitted?

Visha2711

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016

In my opinion, it could be the time difference(Time zone). Mine says submitted on 18th Feb but I submitted 17th night and application received date inside is 15th Feb when I received COPR.

Last edited:

Jav Ryan

Apr 11, 2020
Hi folks, while I’m waiting PR card - is it okay if I leave Canada for a month or 2 ?

(As mentioned in earlier posts, got my eCoPR on Feb 17 du Etobicoké)

any comments or experiences from friends would be helpful. Thanks

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
It's been a month since I got copr so I called IRCC, they said my pr card hasn't printed yet.
It's good to know because I was checking mail box two times a day and there was no point.
FYI, the agent said there is no time frame... (not a month or 6 weeks or so)

Last edited: