May 28, 2020
Can y'll please post in the following format to understand the timeline better
The first email Requested - 5-Jan-2021
Credentials mail - 16 Jan 2021
ecopr -?
pr card -?

@sukh

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah. For me It took 6 weeks to get Copr through portal.
Hello
I approved for PR card on gckey but i checked my travel document number is not my passport number? Could you please check yours and let me know what it suppose to be? Passport number or they have their own numbers
Thanks

owenowen

Jan 7, 2021
I have a friend got COPR last week directly, but in the letter, only name, UCI, DOB, COB, etc., are included. Why ECOPR has last and original date and travel doc information? is there any difference?

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
i recently received my GCMS notes and the latest note says 'File added to group 2-trg34lc' - What does this mean?

Also, under Group section, the latest update is on 23rd December and says it is on CN COVID PACE group - what does this mean and also what does CN stand for?

Appreciate your help in advance. Thanks

Canada2020newPR

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
i recently received my GCMS notes and the latest note says 'File added to group 2-trg34lc' - What does this mean?

Also, under Group section, the latest update is on 23rd December and says it is on CN COVID PACE group - what does this mean and also what does CN stand for?

Appreciate your help in advance. Thanks
I think it is in that group (COvid PACE) as ur dependents are out land.. not sure if IRCC has started to send COPR and PPR together in this case as Primary should get COPR and dependents PPR.. i think IRCC is holding such files for now

pritpalkaur95

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
I have a friend got COPR last week directly, but in the letter, only name, UCI, DOB, COB, etc., are included. Why ECOPR has last and original date and travel doc information? is there any difference?
Does your friend lives in Ontario or any other province ?

tommyjarvis

Sep 21, 2020
I got both the eCOPR and that COPR letter lol, don't know if I should mail in my photos or continue waiting for the photo approval on the portal...