CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
After almost 2 years, I got my eCOPR!

Application submitted: 03/12/2019
PR Portal Credentials provided: 12/31/2020 (mm/dd/yyyy)
Uploaded address and photo: 01/03/2021 (mm/dd/yyyy)

eCOPR 01/27/2021
VO Etobicoke

Photo is still in review.
@chunga The original entry date is wrong for me too and the eCOPR has a "valid to" date which is 2021/02/01 (4 days from issuing of the document) .

What's the "valid to" date for others who received the eCOPR?
The Valid To date is absolute nonsense in your case.
Is it matching with your medical expiry?

SirFat

Sep 29, 2020
Another Friday passed. Nothing. :(
Very true, we await another week of anticipation hoping that we receive that soothing email before Friday. Friday comes and friday goes and nothing is happening. I have called the office to the extent that the moment they pick my call they go like " you just called yesterday"

Reactions: Harkamal2021

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
This lack of accountability and transparency from IRCC is appalling. If you guys want to make some real noise, find a journalist who is willing to do a story on this. The current government seems like it cares only about their public image, so this will hit a nerve.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Hi guys!
I am AOR April 30 bio on Sep 29
I called cic and agent told me my file is at Etobicoke and while verifying my info, she told she had my old study and work permit representatives email as well which I asked her to remove that day.
I am just worried that what if they might have sent portal email or any other email to any of them...
but my current representative told that if your file is in Etobicoke that means it’s approved already.
Please help me understand emails issue....
Thank you

gthala

Jan 26, 2021
Hi guys!
I am AOR April 30 bio on Sep 29
I called cic and agent told me my file is at Etobicoke and while verifying my info, she told she had my old study and work permit representatives email as well which I asked her to remove that day.
I am just worried that what if they might have sent portal email or any other email to any of them...
but my current representative told that if your file is in Etobicoke that means it’s approved already.
Please help me understand emails issue....
Thank you
If they have already emailed portal information, that will be updated in your notes. Pls Chk with them what’s is the latest update on your application notes.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
If they have already emailed portal information, that will be updated in your notes. Pls Chk with them what’s is the latest update on your application notes.
Okay!
So, I should call them on Monday and ask what’s the latest update in terms of any kind of email sent or no.

owenowen

Jan 7, 2021
I have a question, after the portal having self declaration step, we no longer see the eCOPR download icon on the portal. But when the eCOPR is available, the "download" will back to the portal again?

Reactions: Fernanda13

Jav Ryan

Apr 11, 2020
Hi ‍♂, I don’t find Agent name from the details confirmation email( #1 email) and login information email(#2 email). Where are you guys finding the agent name ?