+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

spnnnj

Jan 18, 2021
I got eCOPR!

PR Portal email: 12/29
Replied: same day
Got the link: same day (it was in junk folder)
Uploaded address and photo: same day

eCOPR 1/26
VO Etobicoke

Photo is still in review.

Good luck everyone.
Hopefully, PR Card won't take too long.
Congratulations.

Reactions: chunga

stormgetter

Nov 2, 2018
What kind of photos did you guys upload? I tried taking a selfie today, but the background is not perfectly white because my walls are not perfectly white lol. Is overall light background going to be good enough? Or will it get rejected?

Has anyone's photo been approved?

Thanks!

Rajat saksena

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
What kind of photos did you guys upload? I tried taking a selfie today, but the background is not perfectly white because my walls are not perfectly white lol. Is overall light background going to be good enough? Or will it get rejected?

Thanks!
Use the website remove.bg and it will change the background to white. It is totally free i already used it many times whenever i need any photo for anything

stormgetter

Nov 2, 2018
Use the website remove.bg and it will change the background to white. It is totally free i already used it many times whenever i need any photo for anything
I tried using it and it looks weird cause I have a beard... Also in the photo requirements they mention that photos should not be edited and that they can reject if you remove the background

Rajat saksena

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
I tried using it and it looks weird cause I have a beard... Also in the photo requirements they mention that photos should not be edited and that they can reject if you remove the background
When you use it it will give u boxes in the background then just go in edit and choose the white background

gthala

Jan 26, 2021
By the way, when you get eCopr, review it carefully.
They made a mistake on mine. the last and origin entry dates are wrong.
I'm afraid of that how long will it take again if I correct it ...
i am having the same issue, did you replied back to them? i am thinking to do it after PR card becuase i dont want to delay the process again because of this change.

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
i am having the same issue, did you replied back to them? i am thinking to do it after PR card becuase i dont want to delay the process again because of this change.
I didn't yet but I will do it. It seems like copr and PR card are separate things.

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020

Thanks!
I uploaded a selfie too. I did my best, but the wall doesn't look like snow white...but what can we do during the lockdown.
It's in review now, and I'm concerned too :(

rahul.calgary

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
By the way, when you get eCopr, review it carefully.
They made a mistake on mine. the last and origin entry dates are wrong.
I'm afraid of that how long will it take again if I correct it ...
I wonder what would be the right approach here. Report immediately or wait till the arrival of the PR card?

Rajat saksena

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
I got eCOPR!

PR Portal email: 12/29
Replied: same day
Got the link: same day (it was in junk folder)
Uploaded address and photo: same day

eCOPR 1/26
VO Etobicoke

Good luck everyone.
Hopefully, PR Card won't take too long.
Did u send them any email or just wait for the ecopr after uploading the photo?

owenowen

Jan 7, 2021
I have a question, after we uploaded address and photos on portal, it is the same agent to process and issue ecopr who sent us credentials?

java8

Dec 15, 2020
After almost 2 years, I got my eCOPR!

Application submitted: 03/12/2019
PR Portal Credentials provided: 12/31/2020 (mm/dd/yyyy)
Uploaded address and photo: 01/03/2021 (mm/dd/yyyy)

eCOPR 01/27/2021
VO Etobicoke

@chunga The original entry date is wrong for me too and the eCOPR has a "valid to" date which is 2021/02/01 (4 days from issuing of the document) .

What's the "valid to" date for others who received the eCOPR?