+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

yangganggary

Jul 27, 2023
Permanent Residence Portal
What is the Permanent Residence Portal?
If you want to submit an application to become a permanent resident, use this portal to:
  • apply for permanent residence
If we approve your application, we’ll invite you to:
  • confirm your permanent resident status; and
  • send a photo for your permanent resident card
My PR application was submitted by my representative.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hi, I receive my PR Portal #2 today and let I login PR Portal with my current login credentials. But there has no any login credentials in the email. Anyone knows will they send another email about login credentials? how many days will get the login credentials email? Thanks
Hello, in the email you will find 2 links. The first link is your credentials. You need to go to that link and logging with your current email address that you’ve been using and same password for your email address. It happens to me too l was confused today but that’s all you have to do.
I am not sure, I even don't know what is GCKey. I tried to login PR Portal and it shows

"The password you've entered may be expired. Please verify that you have entered the temporary password correctly. If you have a representative assisting you with your application, please reach out to them for a new temporary password. If this is to confirm your permanent resident status, contact us using the email that was sent to you with the subject line: IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) to reset a new temporary password."

Emmmm, don't know what should I do. Will IRCC send login credentials includes login username and temporary password after sending Portal #2 few days?
Hello, in the email you will find two links. The first link is to your credentials. You need to go to that link and log in with your current email address that you’ve been using and the same password for your email address. It happens to me too. I was confused today, but that’s all you have to do.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
I received my Portal #1 on 12th July and replied same day and get Portal #2 today morning, but without login credentials.
Hello, in the email you will find two links. The first link is to your credentials. You need to go to that link and log in with your current email address that you’ve been using and the same password for your email address. It happens to me too. I was confused today, but that’s all you have to do.

Hooeful

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
I am not sure, I even don't know what is GCKey. I tried to login PR Portal and it shows

"The password you've entered may be expired. Please verify that you have entered the temporary password correctly. If you have a representative assisting you with your application, please reach out to them for a new temporary password. If this is to confirm your permanent resident status, contact us using the email that was sent to you with the subject line: IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) to reset a new temporary password."

Emmmm, don't know what should I do. Will IRCC send login credentials includes login username and temporary password after sending Portal #2 few days?
I don't have an idea about this-maybe others can help

yangganggary

Jul 27, 2023
It's not working. I don't know why the password saved on my Mac system cannot login.

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
I just realized that I created an PR Portal account when my representative submitted my PR application, but I didn't move my application under my account at that moment. And now cannot login.
Use the log in credentials use by your rep.in aplying for pr in pr portal.or ask your rep.to log in with the current user and password they used during your pr application.Maybe a tab added already there

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello everyone.

Here's my timeline from DM to portal credentials for my permanent residence:

Medical passed June 10.

Eligibility passed on June 10.

Pre-arrival June 10

Decision made July 4

Portail email #1 was sent on July 6; unfortunately, it was sent to the wrong person. I had to contact them and let them know I didn't get the portal email.

On July 19, I got portal email #1 again, but it was sent by the wrong office, and they had to cancel it and make me wait for another portal email invitation.

On July 26, portal email #1 was sent again. (I replied back the same day within 2-3 hours.)

Credentials email, July 27

I uploaded my photo and declared my presence in Canada within 2 hours today.

Currently waiting.....

Reactions: LKD India

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Hello everyone.

Here's my timeline from DM to portal credentials for my permanent residence:

Medical passed June 10.

Eligibility passed on June 10.

Pre-arrival June 10

Decision made July 4

Portail email #1 was sent on July 6; unfortunately, it was sent to the wrong person. I had to contact them and let them know I didn't get the portal email.

On July 19, I got portal email #1 again, but it was sent by the wrong office, and they had to cancel it and make me wait for another portal email invitation.

On July 26, portal email #1 was sent again. (I replied back the same day within 2-3 hours.)

Credentials email, July 27

I uploaded my photo and declared my presence in Canada within 2 hours today.

Currently waiting.....
Did you get an auto reply when you sent email on 26 July? Many of us who got second notice on 26 July are not getting auto response after sending email.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
No,
Did you get an auto reply when you sent email on 26 July? Many of us who got second notice on 26 July are not getting auto response after sending email.
No, I sent them the information they requested, and I did not get an auto-reply. As far as I know, they were having some technical problems with the portal email and credentials email, but it seems they have sorted it out.

Reactions: LKD India