+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

mangothecat

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Hiii,

I have received the portal email on Mar 16 and replied the same day. After reply, I received an automatic message

"This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC."

Does this mean something wrong? Should I send the reply again? I have not received credentials yet

Please advise
TIA

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Hiii,

I have received the portal email on Mar 16 and replied the same day. After reply, I received an automatic message

"This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC."

Does this mean something wrong? Should I send the reply again? I have not received credentials yet

Please advise
TIA
I think everyone will get the same reply. I got the same, no issues here.

Reactions: mangothecat

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hiii,

Please advise
TIA
Nothing wrong. Now wait for portal creation email and portal credentials email.

Reactions: mangothecat

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Is anyone still waiting for ECopr from January. I submitted my dependent kid's photo and address on Jan 4th and I haven't heard anything on ECopr.Is there something I should do like followup to move the case further.

Is there any telegram group that I can follow on the e-copr processing times?
VLU Ottawa

mangothecat

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Hi guys. I can link my PR Card to GCKey account. Does that mean my photo is accepted? PR Portal still shows "in review with IRCC".
TIA

Navpreet Gill

Mar 22, 2023
Hey,

I received portal on March 10 and submitted my photo and address on the same day but still haven't received ECOPR. Can someone help me that how much time it would take?

Jawo2627

Mar 28, 2023
I create on my own portal account last January until now I didn’t received my confirmation of my PR and the IRCC permanent residence information portal keep sending me 5 times asking me the information what should I do? Please need help

nouveauRP

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Hopeful news for Montreal VO people!

GCKey account says that our PR cards were approved and mailed -- on March 25th for dependent and March 28th for the principal applicant. We received our eCoPRs on February 3rd.

(Received an email when the status changed to Approved for the dependent but on the next day; nothing for the principal applicant yet, maybe will receive it tomorrow. PR portal still shows address and photos as In review with IRCC.)

UserRZ

Sep 14, 2020
Hello everyone. I received the first pr portal email last week. But I have an important trip planned in a month. Can I reply to the email after I come back, which is about 1.5 months later? Is there any risk in replying late?