+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Vickyndm

Oct 13, 2022
Recently it's taking a while to receive eCOPR but it depends on VO you might receive eCOPR in a few days even the next day or wait a few weeks some of us have been waiting since September for eCOPR so hoping you get yours soon. All the best
Do you have any recent info about how long it takes for Etobicoke office ?
I submitted my photo and everything on Dec 16 and no eCOPR yet.

Usherkelly26

Oct 13, 2022
Hi guys.. i hope someone could answer.. i just received my pr confirmation today, but there is an error in my last entry date.. it should be feb 4,2022 is the correct one but they put feb 4,2021 instead.. i know that i need to amend but when i read the application im not sure if that is applicable to me..hope you can help me..

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi guys.. i hope someone could answer.. i just received my pr confirmation today, but there is an error in my last entry date.. it should be feb 4,2022 is the correct one but they put feb 4,2021 instead.. i know that i need to amend but when i read the application im not sure if that is applicable to me..hope you can help me..
Get it corrected now before it skip your mind and can cause any problem while citizenship (it may be ignored but can create problem if picked why to take chances), there are instructions in the email.

TOM19

Jan 14, 2023
Hello Guys

I have received the portal email on Jan 14 (Saturday) and replied the same day. After reply, I received an automatic message

"This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC."

Does this mean something wrong? Should I send the reply again? It has been 4 days and I did not receive credentials yet

Please advise
Thanks

Anadev

Jan 19, 2023
Hi All,
PR Confirmation e-mail - Sept 13, 2022 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Sept 13, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Sept 14, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Card received - Pending
VO - VLU OTTAWA

I was hoping if anyone from OTTAWA has received their eCoPR or PR card this year, please share. It has been such a struggle to keep waiting for more than 4 months. Is there something I could do? Appreciate any advice.

Shah911

Jan 19, 2023
Hi,
I have applied my PR Card renewal through PR Card portal.
Application was received on 21st Sep 2021. I even did not get any email with Confirmation #. I called IRCC and they gave me Confirmation #.
I am still waiting as of today to receive my PR Card. I have my flight Next friday and travelling to india and getting worried. I have called IRCC and agent said they cant do anything and advised me to apply for PRTD before travelling to India. also, i am not able to link my Pr card portal application to online IRCC account. when i called IRCC, they only said Application is in progress. its been 4 months now.
is there any one who received their PR card and applied during Sep 2021 timeframe?

Anadev

Jan 19, 2023
Any Updates of eCoPR or PR card for those with VO - VLU OTTAWA please? Been Waiting since Sep 14, 2022 ( upload Photo's on September 14, 2022).

Ryucnd

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Cornwall
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
CEC IN-LAND!

CRS - 526
NOC - 2173
IELTS - 8.5
Experience - 3+ years foreign and 1 year Canadian.
Education - Bachelors outside Canada and 1 year PG diploma in Canada.
ITA - August 17th, 2022.
AOR - September 7th, 2022.
GU1 - October 18th, 2022 (Medical/BIL).
GU2 - December 23/24th, 2022 (No updates).
Portal email #1- January 4th, 2023, 9:26 AM - Etobicoke. (Replied the same day).
Portal email #2- January 6th, 2023, 8:46 AM.
eCoPR - January 12th, 2023, 8:55 AM.
PR Card - Pending.

Haven’t called IRCC even once so not sure about the exact timelines.

Reactions: CEC Applicant 2022

rshangle

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello Guys

I have received the portal email on Jan 14 (Saturday) and replied the same day. After reply, I received an automatic message

"This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC."

Does this mean something wrong? Should I send the reply again? It has been 4 days and I did not receive credentials yet

Please advise
Thanks
Did you get your credentials email yet? The above is an automated message that IRCC sends after you reply to the first email.
I got mine credentials email the same day when I replied.

Jaikisan Vaswani

Dec 12, 2020
Hi all. I am an inland applicant. Nov 16 AOR. I received 2 Portal confirmation emails. One says me as principal applicant and the other says my daughter as principal applicant. Should I reply to both or only the one that says me as principal applicant? I replied only to the one where I am the principal applicant yesterday. Did not get portal credentials yet.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Hi all. I am an inland applicant. Nov 16 AOR. I received 2 Portal confirmation emails. One says me as principal applicant and the other says my daughter as principal applicant. Should I reply to both or only the one that says me as principal applicant? I replied only to the one where I am the principal applicant yesterday. Did not get portal credentials yet.
Is your daughter a dependent and inland as well? If she is, you can reply to your email with information for you both and request all updates be done with your portal for both. If not, she will have to respond to her email with her details and have her own portal created.

Jaikisan Vaswani

Dec 12, 2020
Is your daughter a dependent and inland as well? If she is, you can reply to your email with information for you both and request all updates be done with your portal for both. If not, she will have to respond to her email with her details and have her own portal created.
Thanks. She is inland and dependent. She is 2 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: nouveauRP

jasmineseth87

Star Member
Jan 14, 2023
Hi Everyone , First off Congrats on your PR application.

I have got PR approval email on Dec 15 -> Replied with required info -> got response with acc details for PR confirmation portal.

But again I got the approval email on Dec 16 -> Ignored it assuming it was a glitch -> Jan 12 Got a letter saying I didnt respond to my PR approval email.

I have responded to the duplicate PR confirmation email stating that I have already responded to the previous email and attached the same.

Is this enough , can anyone clarify if you have any solution for this scenario.
Hey I also received2 emails but I only responded to one. What happened with your case?

Takita

May 12, 2021
I haven’t received my COPR yet !
But folks who are waiting on the COPR, don’t worry.
I just received my GCMS notes (applied May15) , which clearly mentions my COPR# and says the COPR is in print queue assigned to offices “SM8376”
And based on the availability of yhe officer assigned to it will start releasing those COPRs.
I see may 25-31 , timeline people are waiting for COPR , probably all those applications are assigned to same officer.
Let’s hope for the best and expect our COPRs this weekend.

We’re almost there !

ps: 1st email which I received was from
Virtual landing unit , operations service center.
No location.
BTW , I’m resident of Calgary,Alberta.
Hi, My file is currently assigned by/to SM8376 per GCMS/CBSA notes. No progress after Eligibility Passed.

Can you share your timeline?

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Can someone please confirm that the current (2023) 1st PR portal email is requesting the info in the exact template as below?

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

Reactions: jacko1995