+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
In my case I received PPR for dependent first then my portal credentials. But I think after you have submitted the required in the portal you can raise a webform or reply to the same email that sent you the portal credentials and inform them the dependent is outside Canada and maybe they will send you the PPR request.

But even if your dependent receives the PPR and has their passport stamped they can't travel until the PA receives their eCOPR.
thanks for your response, I sent them a reply on the same email and also sent a webform just now to inform them about my situation.

Reactions: TNBR

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
URGET HELP: I am inland applicant with 2 children with me and spouse overseas. Currently all of us are visiting and out of Canada. We just received first portal email asking following information:
Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

My question is that to get our COPR faster, should we reply the email when we come back to Canada (We can come back in a week ).
Or reply with approximate return date.

Please experienced members reply.

shivatheboss

Dec 10, 2022
Guys, I need your help.

I received PR confirmation portal on July 21 and was asked to reply some information. However, I am currently outside Canada and may not be able to return in next 6 months even if I have valid work permit.

1) Should I just reply them that I am outside Canada? But I am afraid this will transfer me as outland applicant and might take very long for COPR.
Or 2) Should I reply them that I am in Canada, and the PR card will be sent to my partner's home address. And my partner will mail me the card Omegle after.

Any suggestion?
thank you for the solution.

joeale89

Jul 5, 2021
URGET HELP: I am inland applicant with 2 children with me and spouse overseas. Currently all of us are visiting and out of Canada. We just received first portal email asking following information:
Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

My question is that to get our COPR faster, should we reply the email when we come back to Canada (We can come back in a week ).
Or reply with approximate return date.

Please experienced members reply.
Hi, I'm in a similar situation. What did you do?

MiCanada2023

Jan 3, 2023
Hello, just want to ask if anyone here is on the same boat as me...
We submitted our PR application using the new PR portal, last December 24 I received an email from IRCC telling that our application was approved. That said email said hit Reply to send our details, which I did on the very same day. Today I received a 2nd notice email from IRCC bearing the exact information requested on the 1st email. Would you happed to have any idea as to what should I be doing next? I still do not see a PR Confirmation tab in my PR portal account, should I wait for it or I need to start my PR card application by myself? Thank you in advance!

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
We submitted our PR application using the new PR portal, last December 24 I received an email from IRCC telling that our application was approved. That said email said hit Reply to send our details, which I did on the very same day. Today I received a 2nd notice email from IRCC bearing the exact information requested on the 1st email. Would you happed to have any idea as to what should I be doing next? I still do not see a PR Confirmation tab in my PR portal account, should I wait for it or I need to start my PR card application by myself? Thank you in advance!
Several things, make sure you reply to the correct email address with all the necessary information. If they sent you the portal 1 email twice, they might not have gotten the first reply. Send it again. Additionally, you can not apply for a PR card without actually having PR. Until your COPR is issued you are not a permanent resident of Canada. Reply to the email and wait for portal 2 notification.

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hi guys, my husband and I got a letter from ircc dec 3 we answered that with our information but they haven’t send us the credentials for PR portal yet, so it’s been more than a mont, what do we
Have to do? Any suggestions?
Hi Laurear,

Is your issue fixed?I am also receiving same mail again and again but have not received credentials for accessing PR portal.

dan111

Jan 3, 2023
Hi all,
Hope everyone enjoyed the new year holidays. I have a query related to the CoPR and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have received PR portal access today. My spouse and I are in Canada but my spouse has an essential trip to make later this month for a week to the US. We haven’t yet uploaded the photo/address to the PR portal. He has a valid visa to travel back to Canada but if his status changes to PR before he arrives in Canada, he might not be able to travel back on the visa anymore.

Any suggestions or ideas?

klc29

Oct 18, 2022
Several things, make sure you reply to the correct email address with all the necessary information. If they sent you the portal 1 email twice, they might not have gotten the first reply. Send it again. Additionally, you can not apply for a PR card without actually having PR. Until your COPR is issued you are not a permanent resident of Canada. Reply to the email and wait for portal 2 notification.
We are in the same situation. Received Portal 1 on 9th December 2022 and Portal 2 as well on the same day and submitted in Canada declaration, photo and address. But today we received email again saying that your application is approved i.e. Portal 1 email.

@Taran D : Can you shred some light here.

Last edited:

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Reply to the email again, they would not have got the earlier one maybe. Double check every single word before sending. Also IRCC will create an account for you, don't do it yourself otherwise that will delay your process.

Vickyndm

Oct 13, 2022
Reply to the email again, they would not have got the earlier one maybe. Double check every single word before sending. Also IRCC will create an account for you, don't do it yourself otherwise that will delay your process.
I have faced this situation , IRCC is triggering multiple " Your application is approved" to the candidates is what I have seen , I got approval emails back to back on Dec 15 and Dec 16.

I just wrote to IRCC back explaining the situation. Please not that they created my account on PR confirmation portal on Dec 16th Morning itself , but I got this duplicate PR approval email in the PM.

Vickyndm

Oct 13, 2022
Hi Everyone , First off Congrats on your PR application.

I have got PR approval email on Dec 15 -> Replied with required info -> got response with acc details for PR confirmation portal.

But again I got the approval email on Dec 16 -> Ignored it assuming it was a glitch -> Jan 12 Got a letter saying I didnt respond to my PR approval email.

I have responded to the duplicate PR confirmation email stating that I have already responded to the previous email and attached the same.

Is this enough , can anyone clarify if you have any solution for this scenario.

ddrocks

Feb 1, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 august 2020
CEC INLAND WITH OUTLAND DEPENDENT*

PR PORTAL EMAIL-
Nov 25, 2022
PR PORTAL CREDENTIALS- Nov 28, 2022
PHOTO & ADDRESS UPLOAD TO PR PORTAL- Nov 28, 2022
ECOPR GENERATION DATE - 13 January 2023
PR CARD- Waiting...
VO- ETOBICOKE

Last edited:
Reactions: BJB and Vickyndm

Vickyndm

Oct 13, 2022
It only took a couple of days. I got my PR card in the mail this morning. The status still says "In review with IRCC" on the portal so you obviously can't trust that. Link the PR card application to your GCKey account and there you can see the real status.
Hey ! I’m wondering how to link your PR confirmation portal to your GC key portal.

Does the option get enabled only after certain time? Or can you point through which options you did that ? Sorry if I am asking naive question. Thanks.