+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hi,

I have a very important question to ask here.

I got an email to to start the confirmation process through PR Portal where I had to reply some details in the email to the IRCC Etobicoke regarding my first entry, recent entry and if I am in Canada.

I sent my reply yesterday and waiting to get the credentials for PR Portal.

My question is:
I am traveling to U.S. on Wednesday April 7th and will be back on Sunday April 10th.
If I do recieve credentials emails before I leave for U.S. should I login and add all the information on the portal before I leave? Or should I do it once I am back from my travel.

Or should I send another email to the IRCC Etobicoke regarding my situation?

Please any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
your eCOPR mention "The First date" and "The Last date" of entry in Canada. In my opinion when they send out the email at that time when you responded you provided the correct information.
After this, if the date is changing you can inform them, if they would like to update this information in your eCOPR before issuing it to you.

Akasshh

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
your eCOPR mention "The First date" and "The Last date" of entry in Canada. In my opinion when they send out the email at that time when you responded you provided the correct information.
After this, if the date is changing you can inform them, if they would like to update this information in your eCOPR before issuing it to you.
Hello Bro… As I Said Earlier My Aor Is 23 June 2021… And I didn’t Got Any Update Till… Could You Help Me How To Get Portal Mail Or When I Can Expect My Portal Mail To Receive …Much Alot Your Appericiate

Gnkaur

Mar 30, 2017
Congratulations…My Aor Was June 2021 And Im waiting Portal Mail From Long Time…Hope It Will Receive Soon
Thanks!

They are randomly processing the applications. I know a lot of people who applied at the same time as me and their application was approved way back in 2021.
I hope you get yours soon. You need to have patience. That is all I can say. :)

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello Bro… As I Said Earlier My Aor Is 23 June 2021… And I didn’t Got Any Update Till… Could You Help Me How To Get Portal Mail Or When I Can Expect My Portal Mail To Receive …Much Alot Your Appericiate
My AOR was Jan 6th 2021 and I received the information email on March 25 and March 28 portal invite and eCOPR on March 30.

Dr_Dentalo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
A quick question.... I'm a PR and applying for my mom's visit visa through the new ircc portal.
The portal is not asking for any invitation letter, proof of relationship, or PR card it's asking for her national ID document, passport, and employer letter (from Canada), no more documents were required. Is that normal? I didn't say she will be working ?????

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I got the pr card today by mail for both my spouse and kid. Mine is but pending. I had received the ECOPR on March 14, 2022. This was faster than I expected:) but didn’t get any rejection mail on photo for me, still don’t know why mine is pending.

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
I got the pr card today by mail for both my spouse and kid. Mine is but pending. I had received the ECOPR on March 14, 2022. This was faster than I expected:) but didn’t get any rejection mail on photo for me, still don’t know why mine is pending.
What was your office ?

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
I received my eCOPR and today my cic status is also updated to Approved but still, I am not able to link my portal account with cic account.
I select "Permanent Resident Card" under the category and tried all the combinations.

Any suggestions that you have tried and worked for you to link both the accounts.

Thanks

Reactions: Kalikali

smsyal

Mar 28, 2022
hi. my husband is the primary applicant. he's in canada, i'm in india. we received the approval mail on 5th feb. he got his login details in 2 days. he has now received his pr card but my login details still haven't come. any idea what to do? thanks.

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Received my PR card as well. Primary and spouse both.
Relieved.
Hang in there guys.