+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Nov 25, 2021
I know there was a glitch in the system, hope its sorted now. I got one reminder and after submitting my declaration it stopped.
I submitted my declaration on the 6th of Jan and still waiting for my eCopr. Not sure how they process this. Did you get an email from the Virtual Landing Unit?
Yup, virtual landing unit. Wbu?

duggaltanvir

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have a quick suggestion to ask.
I am an inland applicant any my AOR was May 2021, currently I m outside Canada for an urgent family issue and I received my IRCC portal.
The mail says if you are outside canada let us know by replying to the mail. Which I did with my firm return date but what happens now? How will my PR process proceed since I m outside and will return in 3 weeks
Any suggestions?
Thank you

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello everyone,
I have a quick suggestion to ask.
I am an inland applicant any my AOR was May 2021, currently I m outside Canada for an urgent family issue and I received my IRCC portal.
The mail says if you are outside canada let us know by replying to the mail. Which I did with my firm return date but what happens now? How will my PR process proceed since I m outside and will return in 3 weeks
Any suggestions?
Thank you
When you return you need to inform them and they will continue to work on your process

Reactions: duggaltanvir

Tinnaneeraj

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thanks.
But I am facing 1 issue. I am unable to download ecopr of my child although i got email for that too. When I clicked the download button nothing is happening. Don't know what's this now? Any help will be appreciated.

rlm1989

Nov 30, 2021
Thanks.
But I am facing 1 issue. I am unable to download ecopr of my child although i got email for that too. When I clicked the download button nothing is happening. Don't know what's this now? Any help will be appreciated.
I've heard from a friend that Internet Explorer is the best browser to download eCOPR. You could give it a try!

Vaibhav25

Mar 5, 2021
Finally my turn came. I confirmed everything on portal on 2nd December 2021 and eCOPR for all of us came today after waiting almost 47 days. Not sure emailing them helped or not but I did email recently about providing any update on my eCOPR.