+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

marieajenifair

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
All, I got Portal email on Jan 12th and submitted response the same day. However, My express entry profile still says everything in progress. So not sure if this is usual or some decision is still pending on my profile? Please advise those who have had similar exp.
It is the same for me as well. Submitted details on the portal on Jan 6th and still waiting for the Ecopr.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Just received my ECOPR!!! :D My day/night has arrived!! What a Sunday night!! :cool: looks like the officer signed my document yesterday evening at around 9 pm!!!

Portal 1: Dec 21
Portal 2: Dec 22
Portal credentials: Dec 22
ECOPR: Jan 16, 2022 ( Ottawa visa office)

Now just waiting for my card!!

marieajenifair

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Just received my ECOPR!!! :D My day/night has arrived!! What a Sunday night!! :cool: looks like the officer signed my document yesterday evening at around 9 pm!!!

Can you please share the email id to which you sent an email? Any help would be appreciated.

jahnvi_ar

Feb 27, 2020

How many days do you get to provide details on the portal?

Sharmagd

Jul 21, 2021

Congratulations!! Did you email them or they sent it before you emailed?

Tinnaneeraj

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019

Do v get any email or notification of ecopr to download? Or v have to check the portal on regular basis ?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Do v get any email or notification of ecopr to download? Or v have to check the portal on regular basis ?
Hello! Yes, I received an email yesterday night that my ecopr is ready for download the email title is: *PR Portal (PR confirmation) - eCoPR Available for Download | Portail RP (confirmation RP) - CRPe prête à être téléchargée* but I was also checking portal at least 10 times during the day.. haha :D

Good luck in your journey!!

Reactions: rajpotula

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Congratulations!! Did you email them or they sent it before you emailed?
Yes!! I was having anxiety attack o_Oand low tolerance to wait so I sent them 2 emails, 1 week of difference between them asking politely if there is anything missing on my end. I also put gcms notes last week, but i am sure I won't get it!:D