+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
CAN SMBODAY TELL ME DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PORTAL AND CREDENTIAL
It should be same thing. But here we have used portal as first email when IRCC wants you to reply them confirming your presence in Canada.

Credentials
Second email they use your original email and create an account for you. Once you open the portal account. You have to upload photo. And update your mailing address. Once the mailing address gets approve Ircc will issue you copr.

Have a nice day !

Kiranarora

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
It should be same thing. But here we have used portal as first email when IRCC wants you to reply them confirming your presence in Canada.

Credentials
Second email they use your original email and create an account for you. Once you open the portal account. You have to upload photo. And update your mailing address. Once the mailing address gets approve Ircc will issue you copr.

Have a nice day !
THANKS
BUT TODAY I GOT EMAIL IN WHICH THEY ASK ME FOR PORTAL ,uci, ADDRESS,DATE OF ENTRY,PHPTO ETC
SO THEY WILL SEND CREDENTIALS AFTER I REPPLIED. RYT?

PT1997

Aug 9, 2021
THANKS
BUT TODAY I GOT EMAIL IN WHICH THEY ASK ME FOR PORTAL ,uci, ADDRESS,DATE OF ENTRY,PHPTO ETC
SO THEY WILL SEND CREDENTIALS AFTER I REPPLIED. RYT?
Yes, that's right. you will get log in details for the PR portal where you need to declare you are in Canada, upload your address and PR card photo. Once they accept it, you will get you eCoPR and PR card

Reactions: Kiranarora

Kiranarora

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Yes, that's right. you will get log in details for the PR portal where you need to declare you are in Canada, upload your address and PR card photo. Once they accept it, you will get you eCoPR and PR card
so i dont need to upload photo and adress now ?. that is only for credential email(2nd email)
and what i can upload to declare i m in Canada.
i know i m asking so many questions. but really need help

PT1997

Aug 9, 2021
so i dont need to upload photo and adress now ?. that is only for credential email(2nd email)
and what i can upload to declare i m in Canada.
i know i m asking so many questions. but really need help
No you just need to answer the questions in the first email. Once you get the login credentials for the PR portal, you need to login and submit photo there. For declaration, you don't need to upload anything. You just need to sign the 'declaration' statement in the portal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiranarora

Kiranarora

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
No you just need to answer the questions in the first email. Once you get the login credentials for the PR portal, you need to login and submit photo there. For declaration, you don't need to upload anything. You just need to sign the 'declaration' statement in the portal.
So they will create a portal account for me and they wil give me log in details for that portal. Am o ryt ?